Chapter 15

(Y/n) POV
I had found Dino and called the others but when I looked up he was gone. "It's getting late....we have to get him home." I said to myself. 'Why would he run off like that though?' I thought. "Please be okay." I said, that's when Max started barking and I saw everyone else with there flashlights coming. "Where is he?!" Vernon asked. "I don't know! I lost him! He went somewhere in there though!" I said pointing towards the forest. "Then we'll have to in the forest and look for him." Mingyu said. "Okay everyone go in pairs of two!" S. Coups said. "Be careful you guys." (F/n) told everyone, also she started living with us! Yay! But bows not the time...we gotta find Dino. Everyone went into a pair of two and off we went to go bring Dino home. "Max." I said, he looked at me. "Search!" I told him pointing into the forest. He must've caught his sent because he started running like crazy. "Come on." Woozi said grabbing my hand as we tried to keep up with Max. Who would look behind every now and then to make sure we were there. "Do you think he's okay?" I asked Woozi slowing down to a halt. "It's getting pretty dark but he knows this place better than any of us. That's probably why he came here." He told me. I looked at the ground. "Hey." Woozi said lifting my chin to where he could see my face. "He's gonna be okay." He said and kissed me on the cheek. "Your acting like he's your son." He said teasingly. I just looked at him. "Don't worry so much." He told me, while hugging me. "I feel like it's sorta my fault thought." I said as we started to walk again. "What do you mean?" Woozi asked. "Well....it's nothing." I said. "Come on tell me." He said. "Nothing, really. No need for me to say anything because I'm gonna feel bad and cry....I don't want to cry." I tell him. "Hey....it's okay to cry. Sometimes when you cry it's a good thing." He told me. Just then I saw Max come running towards us whimpering and barking then he ran off again. "I think he found him." I said and ran off after him with Woozi following from behind. He brought me to...the train tracks? "Max it's only train tracks." I said out of breath. There was a gap on each side and it went down real deep. He started to get closer to the edge and bark while pacing back and forth. I went up to the edge and shined my light to see what he was barking at. I saw....Dino! He was holding onto his leg. "Dino!" I yelled. He looked up at me. "Go away!" He yelled back. "Wh- why?!" I said. "I don't want to see anyone!" He said. "But Dino! Your hurt!" I told him. "I can live through it!" He exclaimed. I could tell he couldn't though. "Woozi! Call the others! I'll try and get Dino out of here." I told him and he nodded.

Woozi POV
I called the others and told them that we were near train tracks and that they needed to hurry. "They're on their way." I told her. "Okay." She said. "Max come here." I said. He came up to me. "Be careful little guy. You might get hurt." I told him, because he had gotten really close to the edge. I'm pretty sure he heard me because he stayed away from the edge. "(Y/n) please don't fall!" I said concerned. "I won't!" She said. Max started barking and I turned to see everyone coming towards us. "Thank goodness we found you guys." DK said. "Why?" I asked. "It's to dark and scary." Seungkwan said. "Aaaahhhhh!" I heard (Y/n) scream and felt 'someone' cling to my back. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She still holding on tight. "Why did you freak out like that?" I asked. "There was a spider ." She said. "A spider really (Y/n)?" I said. "It was huge!!" She exclaimed. "Are you gonna let go?" I asked smirking. "No! No, not until that spider dies." She said. "Oh come on (Y/n) it couldn't have been that b-......AHHHHHHH!" Hoshi and (F/n) both screamed while falling down and hiding behind the others. "It's....huge." Hoshi said. "Who's gonna get Dino?" (Y/n) asked. "You." I said smiling. She looked at me, "I hate you." She said. "Love you too." I told her. She tried to get Dino but once again failed and ran as fast as lighting towards me screaming. She jumped into my arms......bridal style...hehehe. "Make the spider go away! Kill it! S. Coups Oppa!!! Kill it!!" She shrieked burying her face into my shirt. "I'm not gonna kill it (Y/n). I'll just get Dino myself." He said and went over to get Dino. "Can you stand up?!" I heard S. Could say. "I can't!" Dino yelled. "You've gotta try!" He said. I wish I could help him but I can't right now because (Y/n) is literally clinging onto me like her life depends on it. Mingyu went over to help S. Coups and they soon got him out. He sat on ground breathing heavily.

Mingyu POV
When S. Coups and I got Dino back up with us he just sat there breathing heavily. "You okay?" I asked as I sat next to him. "N-never been b-better." He said, but it wasn't in a sarcastic way. That's what scared me. "Mingyu hyung I feel sleepy." He said. Okay now I'm really worried. I shinned the flashlight on him and he had cuts all over him and his leg didn't look good at all. What made me worry even more was that there was a bite mark on his hand.....and not just any bite mark, it looked like a snake bite mark. "Can I go to sleep?" He asked as his eyes started to close. " no no no! Dino....you can go to sleep." I said. "But I feel weird and I'm tired." He said as he started to sway from side to side. I started to panicked. "Guys we need to get Dino to the hospital." I said. They all looked at me. "How are we going to get out of here?" Vernon asked. "Max!" (Y/n), who was finally on her own to feet, said. "Find us a way outta here." She told him and off he went. I picked Dino up bridal style so I could make sure he wouldn't 'fall asleep'. "Hey look! There's my pet cat." Dino said pointing at nothing. "DINO YOU DONT HAVE A CAT!" THE8 screamed. "Then why is it waiting for me ?" He asked. "Dino what do you see?" Joshua asked. "I see.....white.....and marshmallows.....everything's.....white." He said. "Guys we need to hurry." Jun said.