Chapter 24

(Y/n) POV
Today I had to go to school. Yay school! -_-. I got dressed and headed down stairs to eat before I had to leave and head off to school. Well college really but it doesn't matter is still school. Which I hate. I ate a piece of toast and a glass of milk, then went to the door to put my shoes on. "Bye Max!" I say as I pet him on the head. I guess everyone else was still asleep. Especially (F/n) who could sleep all day....no joke. When I got to school I saw Sun-Yi and we talked until class started. Just to let you know math is really boring actually scratch that all my classes are boring except lunch. I almost fell asleep in History and my teacher is really mean. Didn't have long til school was over. 'School's gonna be over in about 5 minutes yas!' I thought. *ring ring* The bell ringed and with that class was over. "Oh my gosh I thought I was going to fall asleep for sure." Sun-Yi said. "Same here." I told her. When we walked outside I saw a black car pull up beside us. 'Wait a minute...I know that car.' I thought. "Is that your ride?" Sun-Yi asked. "Yeah...." I said. "But don't you usually walk home?" She asked again. "Yeah...I do." I told her. The window to the car pulled down and I saw Jihoon in the front seat. "What are you doing here!?" I asked a little happy. "I came to pick you up." He said with a smile on his face. "That's Woozi from Seventeen.....I heard you guys are dating." Sun-Yi said. "WHAT!?" I screamed. "You didn't know? It's all over the Internet." She told me. "Oh. My. Gosh." I said, my eyes widened. "Go already. You two are such a cute couple and he's picking you up from school!" She said while fangirling. I laughed, "okay okay. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Sun-Yi." I said and waved. "Bye!" She said smiling and walked off. I got in the car and looked at Jihoon. "What?" He asked. "Did you hear about us being together all over the Internet?!" I asked frantically. "Yes but I did t want to tell you." He said. "Why?!" I asked getting a little mad. "I didn't want you to look at hater comment and think that your useless or something like that." He said with his head down. I looked at him and smiled a little. "Thanks for caring Jihoon but I'm sure I can handle haters." I told him. After talking for a bit we left and drove off but not back home.

Woozi POV
"I can handle haters." (Y/n) said. Those words rang in my head forever. There weren't just a few bad comments, there were a ton of comments from haters calling her names, telling her to get lost, saying that I don't really love her....but I noticed that our fans have stood up for us as well and that's what I love about them. Instead of going home I thought I'd bring (Y/n) somewhere for the day. The place I was bringing her was to my parents house. They've know (Y/n)'s mom for a long time and they know (Y/n) as well but I never told them about me and (Y/n) dating...unless they've been on the computer or something and found out about it. "Oppa, where are we going?" She asked. I smiled as I looked at the road. "You'll see. You'll know the place once you get there." I told her as I held her hand in mine. I was still holding onto the wheel, just to let you know. We drove pass a couple of house until I found my parents and parked the car in front of their driveway. When we got out of the car our cat Minki came up to me. I bent down and pet him. "I'm missed you too Minki."I said. She's still a kitten so I picked her up and carried her to the door. "Isn't this your house?" (Y/n) asked. "Bingo!" I said and laughed as I knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood my mom and dad. "Jihhonie! I've missed you so much!" My mom said as she pinched my cheeks. "Mom!~" I whined. She let go and looked at (Y/n). "(Y/n)? My...I haven't seen you in years. You've grown into a beautiful young lady." She said and hugged her. 'Why don't you pinch her cheeks so she knows how it feels ;-;' I thought. "Come in come in." My mom said after about a minute or two. I sat Minki down on the couch, who curled up into a little ball and fell asleep. (Y/n) went and sat down on the couch and started talking to my mom who sat down next to her. I was standing watching them talk and smiling. It was nice seeing everyone together. Suddenly my dad came up behind me, "So, how have you two been." He asked with a smirk. "Pft....idontknowwhatyourtalkingabout." I said really fast. "Son we know you two are dating. Just because we are old doesn't mean we don't know how to use technology." He told me. "Okay okay we are dating and we've been fine." I said nervously. He pat me on the back and laughed. "W-what?" I asked flinching. "You always were the shy type and short." He said. "I gu- hey wait! What's that suppose to mean!?" I asked a little offended. I saw (Y/n) and my mom look at us and then they started laughing. 'I wonder what they're talking about.' I thought.

(Y/n) POV
Jihoon's mom and I were talking and we laughed a lot too. She was really sweet just like when I was younger. She asked a question that I wish she wouldn't have. "So if you two do get married how many kids are you gonna have?" She asked out of the blue. "W-what?! I-I don't know? How did this question get brought up!?" I asked a little nervous. "Just wondering." She said and smiled. "I-I really don't know. I m-mean we might not even get married. We could break up at some point." I told her. "I know that won't happen sweetheart. Jihoon here loves you to much. He would talk about you everyday when you guys were younger and still does." She said laughing. I laughed as well. I guess Jihoon got asked something to because he said "I gu- hey! What's that suppose to mean?!" He asked a little offended. 'Cute' I thought as we laughed. He was though, everything about him was perfect and he always seemed to find a way to make me happy. I adore him.