Chapter 5

(F/n)- Friend's name

Seungkwan POV

When we got home the dog, also know as Max, went crazy and yeah his name is Max. (Y/n) named him that on the way home. Max was on the couch, then he ran upstairs, then came back downstairs, and finally Wonwoo opened the door to the backyard and Max went outside. "He's crazy!" i said pointing at Max through the window. "It's because he's a puppy Seungkwan" Vernon said. "Well i know that!" I told him. "Why don't we just get him trained?" Hoshi said. "That's a great idea!" (Y/n) said. "My friend (f/n) could come and train him. She's in the army and trained the dogs there so she could help." (y/n) said. "But don't they train those dogs to protect and search for posion or drugs?" Dino asked. "Yes they do but it'll be okay. She's good at training dogs." She told us. "Well then it's settled. How about you call (F/n) to see if she could come over tomorrow so we can get Max trained." I said. "Already on it!" She told me with a smile, calling (f/n) on her phone.

-Time skip-

(Y/n) POV

As I was talking on the phone with (F/n) upstairs in my room I heard a knock on my door. "Hold on (f/n)." I said and put my phone down for a minute. "You can come in" I said. "I just wanted to let you know dinner's ready." Hoshi said. "Thanks Hoshi! I'll be down there in a minute!" I told him. He smiled and nodded his head. "Wait Hoshi!" He looked at me before he closed the door. "Nae?" He said. "Make sure Dino doesn't eat my food! If he tries to...just hit him or something." I said. "Yes ma'am!" he said and made a thumbs up sign, then left. I got back on the phone with (F/n). "Who was that! It sounded like a boy!" (F/n) asked. 'Oh great' i thought. "Umm....Yes, yes it was a boy." I told her. "OMG YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" She screamed through the phone. "What!? No no no no no! He is NOT my boyfriend!" I said. "Then who is he?" She asked me. "He's just a friend." I told her. "uhhh huuhh." she said suspisiouslly. I sighed. "Name? Age? Height? Is he cute?" She said all this random stuff. "Kwon Soo Hyung or Hoshi, which is what we normally call him, Age 18, Height 178cm and is he cute? Ummm sure... i mean he's my friend but i dont want him or the others to get the wrong idea." I said. 'WAIT A MINUTE! AISH!' i thought to myself. "WAIT THERE'S OTHER PEOPLE!!!" She screamed...once again. "Y-yes and they are all....ummm..boys.." i said. "OH MY GOSH (Y/N)!!! HOW MANY ALTOGETHER!" she said. "13 including Hoshi. Also they are in a band called Seventeen." I told her. "(Y/n) I JUST LOOKED THEM UP! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU HAD ALL THESE CUTE ....also hot... LOOKING GUYS IN YOUR HOUSE!" She screamed, well actually saw squealing. "I don't know. I mean Jihoon one of my best friends lives here and the guys are really nice!" I told her. She can be protective of me sometimes...Every since my first boyfriend I had in the beginning who would abuse me, but i soon broke up with him. Except he won't leave me alone. "I'lll be there tomorrow! I promise!" She said. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow! Bye" i said. "Bye!" she said back and then we hung up. "I should go downstairs and eat my food before Dino does." I said and started to head down stairs.

-down stairs-

Hoshi POV
Dino looked at (Y/n)'s food and I watched him. He reached his hand out to grab it but I slapped his hand away. "Ow!" He said rubbing his hand. "No!" I said sternly and pointed my finger at him. He tries again but I slapped him once more. "No!" I said. "Aish!" Dino said and stood up pouting. I looked at him with wide eyes. He looked at me with wide eyes as well. "THAT'S IT YOUNG MAN GET OVER HERE!" I screamed. "WHATCHA GONNA DO WHATCHA GONNA DO!" He said teasing me going back and forth behind Jeonghan (I kept spelling his name as Junghan...sorry!). I ran towards him before he could grab (Y/n)'s food once again and he ran over to the couch but tripped on the rug, scrapping his arm because there was a cut and I tripped over him.....also hurting my arm by getting it cut. I looked at him and I grabbed a pillow then hit him multiple times. "ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE! CHILD ABUSE!" He yelled. "It ain't abuse!" I said as I stopped hitting him with the pillow. "It is too!!" He whined. Just then (Y/n) came downstairs. Everyone looked at her. "Uhhhh am I interrupting something?" She said looking at everyone. "They were fighting!" THE8 said pointing towards Dino and I, as we were sitting on the floor criss-crosse by now. (Y/n) came up to us. "Why were you fighting?" She asked and then slapped her forehead. "Dino tried to get my food didn't he..." She said. "Yeah!" I told her. "I was doing my job!" I told her. "When I said slap him I meant lightly hit him, not get hurt or beat up." She said. "He got on my nerves." I said glaring at him. (Y/n) sighed. "Come here Dino." She said. I looked at him. 'Is really mad at us....' I thought. Dino went upstairs with (Y/n). 'Wait what?! Hopefully she doesn't start yelling....' I thought. Just then Max came over to me and sat down in my lap.

Dino POV
I went upstairs with (Y/n) a little afraid. She brought me to her room and told me to sit on her bad for a minute, she started to head out of the room towards the restroom and came back a few seconds later with a first aid kit. "Noona...Are you mad?" I asked. "Just a little" she said as she sat on her bed. "But for now let's just put a bandage on your arm." She told me. I looked down at my arm to see a pretty big cut on my arm. Once (Y/n) finished bandaging up my arm she put everything away and came back in the room. "Come on. Let's go back dowstairs." She told me. I got up and stood next to her. "Thank you Noona." I said and hugged her. "Just call me (Y/n). You don't need to call me Noona all the time okay?" She said. "Okay." I told her and smiled then went downstairs. When we came back downstairs she had brought a bandage with her to put on Hoshi's arm as well because I'm guessing he got cut to when we fell. 'I'm glad to have someone like (Y/n) around.' I thought and smiled.