Chapter 19

S. Coups POV
We haven't heard much about Woozi and (Y/n) hasn't come out of her room in almost a week since the incident. She only came out to use the bathroom/take a shower and that was it. Nothing else. She wouldn't eat, she wouldn't answer us, and she would lock her door not letting anyone come in. Not even (F/n). "S. Coups?" I turned around to see (F/n) in front of me. "Hmm?" I asked. "Do you think (Y/n) will be okay? What about Woozi......she loves him and-" she started to cry. I looked at her then held her tight. "I'm sure Woozi will be fine...(Y/n).....I don't know but i'm sure she'll come around too." I told her. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight while still crying. We stayed in that position for a few minutes but she soon calmed down. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She still had a few tears rolling down her cheeks but I quickly wiped them away. "Don't cry.  Everything will be okay." I told her and she nodded. "Now go wash that pretty face of yours." i said and smiled. She blushed and I just noticed what I had said. My eyes widened and she walked up the stairs to the restroom. Just after that (Y/n) came downstairs not saying a word. She looked like she had no emotion in her anymore. She wasn't her self. "(Y/n) where are you going?" I asked looking at her. She didn't reply, she just walked faster to the front as a matter of fact. "(Y/n)-ah. Where are you going?" i asked once more but a little louder. She stopped in her tracks and looked at me. She then started walking towards me looking very angry and upset. "You don't understand!" She yelled. "(Y/n) Jiho-" she cut me off. "No! You don't understand at all! I love him! What if he never wakes up huh!? It's been almost a week and nothing has changed." She said bursting into tears then ran off out of the house. "Please Jihoon wake up...(Y/n) needs you. More than ever." I said with my eyes closed.

(Y/n) POV

I ran to the hospital to see Jihoon. Even though he might not be awake I haven't seen him in a while. When I got there I asked the lady at the front desk if I could see him and she said yes. I walked to his room and opened the door slowly. He was still asleep, well at least that's what I say. He looked peaceful but I wanted to talk to him, to have his arms wrap around me, us being hand in hand, laughing together......I just wanted him to wake up. I held his hand in mine. "Jihoon-ah please wake up soon...I miss you. Please don't leave me. I love you." I said. I laid my head on the bed and soon fell asleep to the monitor that was beeping.

-Time Skip-

I was really sleepy when all of a sudden I felt someone squeeze my hand tight. I looked up to see Jihoon looking at me with a small smile on his face. "I'd never leave you (Y/n)." He said in a quite voice. I looked at him for a moment then reached my hand out to touch his cheek. "Is...Is it really you...I'm not dreaming?" I say, tears falling from my eyes. He put his free hand on my hand that held his cheek and smiled closing his eyes then opening them. "Yeah it's me. Your not dreaming." He said looking at me with his loving eyes. I stood up and hugged him, he hugged back. When we pulled away from the hug he sat up. "D-don't you think you should lay down? I-i mean you j-just woke up." I said. He smiled, "I'm fine jagiya." he told me. I just stood there and looked down at the floor. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I-I thought you w-were gonna d-die. I thought y-you would l-leave me.....I thought i'd never see you again, never hear your voice, never feel your hugs........." I said as tears formed in my eyes. He pulled me closer by him, "(Y/n) I'm right here. I could've died but my love is stronger than death. I'll love you even when I'm gone. You'd be able to hear my voice from the heavens above. I'll always be right next to you no matter what. I love you with all my heart and life, nothing will ever change that." He told me as he held my hands. I hugged him once more, but after we parted he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips. It was a passionate kiss. I'm just glad that he was back. 'I missed you so much Jihoon......So much.' I thought.

Woozi POV

I woke up and felt someone holding my hand. I looked to my left to see (Y/n) holding my hand and sleeping. I smiled and held her hand tighter. After a moment she started to stir and she looked up at me. I remember what she had said while I was in that dark place. I had heard her voice and my heart lifted. "I'd never leave you (Y/n)." I told her quietly because my throat hurt. She reached her hand out and touched my cheek gently as if wondering if this was reality. "Is..Is it really you?....I'm not dreaming?" She said, tears falling from her eyes. I put my hand on top of her hand that was touching my cheek and smiled while closing my eyes for a second and then opened them and looked at her. "Yeah, it's me. Your not dreaming." I told her looking into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. She stood up and hugged me while I hugged her back. When we pulled away from the hug I sat upwards looking at her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I was memorized by her, it was like I was in a trance. "D-don't you think you should lay down? I-i mean you j-just woke up." She said. I smiled at her, 'she worries about me to much..but that's one thing I love about her.' I thought. "I'm fine Jagiya." I said. It feels like I haven't called her that in forever. (Y/n) stood in front of me and hung her head down looking at the ground. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I-I thought you w-were gonna d-die. I thought y-you would l-leave me.....I thought i'd never see you again, never hear your voice, never feel your hugs........." She said as tears formed in her eyes. I pulled her closer to me, "(Y/n) I'm right here. I could've died but my love is stronger than death. I'll love you even when I'm gone. You'd be able to hear my voice from the heavens above. I'll always be right next to you no matter what. I love you with all my heart and life, nothing will ever change that." I told her as I held her hands. She hugged me once more put after we parted I put both hands on either side of her cheeks and kissed her on the lips. It was passionate, not like a little peck on the lips but I meant everything I had just told her. I hope one day that I can be more than just her boyfriend......one day.....soon.