Chapter 13

(K/m) - Kdrama movie
(F/a) or (f/f/a) - favorite actor or friends favorite actor
(F/k/I) - favorite Kpop idol

(F/n) POV
We all went back to the house a while ago because we couldn't find Woozi and (Y/n) wouldn't tell us where she was at. Just then we heard the doorbell ring. I went to go open the door and when I saw who was standing there I screamed. "Wae? Wae? Wae?" I heard DK say. When I had opened the door Woozi and (Y/n) were standing right in front of my eyes. I hugged (Y/n) really tight, "Never ever leave again!" I said. "Arasso" she said. Once (Y/n) got settled back into her room we all decided to celebrate by having a huge dinner. There was so much food and Dino ate half of it by himself. That little pig.

-Time Skip-

A little while later we all watched tv....and it was (Y/n)'s turn to pick but she thought that we should both pick so yeah we picked a movie that made us fangirl a lot. Also (Y/n) and Woozi are dating!!! I'm so happy!!! They told everyone at dinner and S. Coups and I just about choked on our food. We watched (K/m) (a/n kdrama movie). We were so into the movie that literally everytime a cute part came up we screamed and spazzed and yeah when our favorite actors came on... I can't explain how crazy we were. "Oh my gosh he's soooo cute!" I said scooting closer to the TV. I saw (Y/n) get her phone out. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Calling my mom." She said. "Why?" I asked. It was silent for a minute before (Y/n) screamed into the phone, "MOM CAN I MARRY (F/A)?!". We all looked at her like she was crazy and really...yeah no she is totally crazy. (Y/n) had a smile on her face and looked at me then hung up her phone. "My mom said I could and you can marry (F/f/a) as well!" I smiled widely. "LETS GO MAKE THE MARRIAGE CONTRACTS!" I said and we headed upstairs. "Yah! What are we gonna do?" Seungkwan asked. "I never thought that far." I said. "What about us!?" Woozi asked. "WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN THROUGH!!" (Y/n) and I sang. Woozi pouted, "I'm just kidding pabo....but I'm still making that marriage contract." She said and we started laughing.

(Y/n) POV
When I was on the phone with my mom she said I could marry (F/a) but she wanted me to marry Woozi. I had told her about before we got home and she just about went nuts. She was like 'OMG (Y/n)! You have to marry him! He'd be a great son-in-law and you would have cute kids.' I about died when she started talking because it was over an hour long all about Woozi.....no joke. When (F/n) and I got to my room we made the 'contracts' that was only a blank piece of paper. We got lazy and started to watch MV's on my Tv and The return of superman. "HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER!" We yelled and danced around the room. "NO NO NO NO NO MERCY! YEAH WE ARE THE B.A.P!" We danced to so many songs and had the music turned up so loud that we didn't notice the guys watching us until we finished Adore u. 'Oh crap...we're done for.' I thought. I'm pretty sure (F/n) was thinking the same thing because we both looked at each other and turned of the TV. "EVERYMAN... ER WOMAN, FOR THEM SELVES!" (F/n) yelled. I saw all my Kpop posters on my bed and grabbed them, so did (F/n) who ripped (f/k/I)'s face in half. I stared at the poster. "NOOOO NOT (F/K/I)!" WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HIM!!!! (a/n or her)HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL!!" I yelled and fell to the floor putting my face into a pillow. "What. Just. Happened?" I heard Vernon say. "This happens all the time. If someone accidentally rips her posters or something that she loves is ruined she does that." (F/n) said. "I LOVED HIM!" I said into the pillow. "What?! More than me?!" I heard Woozi ask. I looked up from the pillow. "Maybe...." I said and looked at the poster. "Your buying me a new one!" I told (F/n). "Okay, okay. I'll get you a new one." She said. "You better." I told her.

Dino POV
When (Y/n) had told us about her and Woozi dating at dinner something felt wrong to me. I mean I was really happy for them but....I have this heavy feeling in my chest and it feels like my heart's been torn in half. I've been quite ever since dinner though. I don't why, but somehow no words come out of my mouth even if I want them to and when I open my mouth to say something I feel like I'm going to cry. 'Why do I feel this way?' I thought. I was downstairs while everybody else was upstairs in (Y/n)'s room talking. I heard footsteps so I looked up to see Seungkwan walking down the stairs. "What's wrong Dino?" He asked as he sat next to me. "Nothing" I said bluntly. "Something's up, I can tell." He said. "I told you nothing's wrong." I said. "Dino just tell me. Does it have something to do with (Y/n) and Jihoon?" He asked. I looked up at him. "How did you know?" I asked. "Well when (Y/n) had told everyone at dinner that Jihoon and her were dating you were really quite. You've been quite since then, you haven't talked to anyone, and you look sad." He told me. I sighed, "okay fine...it's just that I have this heavy feeling in my chest and it feels like my heart's been torn in half. I don't know why though." I told him. I felt like I wanted to cry right then and there not caring if anyone else saw. "Dino...." Seungkwan paused. "You like her." He said. My heart couldn't take it anymore, I started crying non-stop. I felt Seungkwan wrap his arms around me. "Why are you crying Dino?" He asked. "I-I don't k-know." I told him. But I actually did know why I was crying. I was crying because I knew I couldn't be with (Y/n), Jihoon has known her longer and asked her before I even knew my true feelings. 'I lost the one person I love.' I thought.

HEY GUYS! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE! I WAS AT CHURCH CAMP AND WAS BUSY. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER >~<. DINO LIKES THE READER! O^O I'LL UPDATE AGAIN REAL SOON! :) -Kirito109