Chapter 6

(Y/n) POV
Everyone was asleep downstairs because last night we stayed up watching tons of movies...a few of them were horror and I HATE horror movies. Thanks a lot Vernon. I was the only one up right now, well me and Max. The boys were either sprawled out on the couch or on the floor. I decided to get ready since (f/n) would be coming soon. "Come on Max." I whispered to Max, who was sleeping Woozi's back. 'Don't wake him up!' I thought. Even though they were sound sleepers...once one person got up mostly everyone would get up a little while later...unless they are in a deep sleep or super tired then your safe. Thankfully he didn't wake up and Max followed me up stairs. "Good boy." I said as we walked into my room.

-Time Skip-

When I came back downstairs it was 11:30 and everyone was still asleep but they were in different positions now. I giggled, 'I should probably wake them up.' I thought. Just then there was a knock on the door and Max started to bark. "Max be quiet!" I whispered/shouted. He soon stop and waited by the door. I looked through the window and it was (f/n). She waved at me and I waved back then I opened the door so she could come in. "So where's Seventeen?" She asked as soon as I closed the door. "Hey! What about me!" I said. She laughed "just kidding! But I do want to see them. How have you been?" She asked. "I've been good and the guys are asleep in the living room." I told her. "Then let's wake them up!" She said smirking. "Oh no! With you it's a whole different story to wake people up." I said. "Oh I know. Now let's go!" She said and we went to go wake up the guys. First was Hoshi. "Hoshi Oppa!" I said as (f/n) and I poked him with a sharp stick. "Five more minutes!" He said covering his face. "No! You gotta get up!" I said smacking him with the stick. He opened his eyes and looked at me then (f/n). "Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" He said loudly and then ran up the stairs to get ready. We laughed and started to wake up the others.

-another time skip!- (because I'm lazy :D)

Hoshi POV
Once everyone had gotten up we all went downstairs to say hello to (Y/n)'s friend and introduced our selves. After the introduction was over we all went outside with (Y/n) and (f/n) to train Max. First he learned the basics. Sit, stay, come, etc. Then she taught him stuff like search, and all this other military stuff. He learned pretty quick but (f/n) said it would take a month or two to remember it all (search and the other stuff). After a while everyone, except (Y/n) and (F/n) who were talking, got out nerf guns and we kept shooting each other. "Hey! Why don't we fall and act it out like B.A.P did in One Shot!" Dino said. "YEAH!" Everyone else yelled. "Okay two teams! One is gonna be B.A.P and then the others are gonna be the bad guys that shot Youngjae!"I said. WHO'S GONNA BE YOUNGJAE!" Seunkwan screamed. Everyone looked at Mingyu and smiled evily. "Mingyu is!" Woozi said looking at him. "WHAT!? WHY! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!" Mingyu said. "It's not even real." Jun said. "Ugh! Fine." He said. The bad guys were Jeonghan, DK, Seungkwan, S. Coups, Wonwoo, Vernon, and Me. 'B.A.P' was Mingyu (Youngjae), THE8 (Zelo), Woozi (Daehyun), Joshua (Himchan), Dino (Yongguk), and Jun. When we started 'shooting' everyone did really good at acting. The first one to go down was Mingyu and so on (A/n: It's hard to go on who got shot afterwards because the other guys idk their names and everything so i'll just leave that up to you guys). We played with the nerf guns for along time and finally decided to go inside to see (Y/n) and (F/n) cooking dinner. "Oooooohhh looks delicious!" DK said walking over to them. "You guys need any help?" I asked. "No, It's okay Hoshi! Why don't you guys go take a shower. Your all sweaty" She said smiling, then her and (F/n) laughed. "Then you guys can have a sweaty hug!~" I said hugging them. "Oppa!~ Wae!~" (Y/n) said. I just looked at them and smiled. "Okay Okay we'll take a shower." I said laughing. "Good! You guys need one." She said. "Excuse me?" THE8 said in a sassy but teasingly tone. "Go on Mr.Diva dinner will be ready in a little bit. "Well then.." he said smirking and went upstairs to take a shower.

(Y/n) POV

When dinner was ready the boys were coming downstairs. "Is dinner ready yet?" Dino asked. "Yes Dino dinner's ready." I said. The boys went into the living room with their food and watched T.V while (F/n) and I ate at the dining room table and ate while talking. "So which one do you think is the cutest?" I asked (F/n) looking at her curiously. "W-what?! Why are you asking this all of a sudden?!" She exclaimed. "Just wondering...." I said smiling. (F/n) just looked at me with the -Your-next- face. 'Uh oh' I thought. "Hmmmm I think......" She stopped thinking for a minute then looked at me and sighed. "Can I just choose them all! They are all cute it's to hard to pick just one!" She said throwing her hands up in the air in frustration. "It's not like your life depended on it." I said laughing. "Okay now your turn missy!" She said smirking. "Oh no." I said with a sigh. "Oh yes!" She said crossing her arms. "HEY WOOZI!" I screamed. "NAE?" He screamed back. "CAN YOU START MAKING MY GRAVE!" I yelled. I heard some shuffling and a plate being set down. I looked towards the living room to see Woozi coming our way. "Did you just ask me to start making your grave?!" He said with wide eyes. "Yes I did. (F/n) is gonna ask me something and I'm never gonna here the end of it." I told him glaring at (F/n). "Aigoo!" He said sighing. "You had everyone worried!He said. He said something else but I didn't hear him, he had a blush on his face though...I don't know why. "Uh hehehe sorry!" I told him. He just smiled and looked at me. "I'll be sure to start as soon as possible" he said teasingly. "Yay!" I told him and he went back into the kitchen. (F/n) looked at me. "W-what?" I asked. "Did you hear what he said?!" She exclaimed. "You mean that they were all worried about me?" I asked. "No! It's what he said after that!" She said. "What did he say after that?" I said. "He said especially me and blushed!" She said just about screaming. "That's what he said when he blushed?!" I screamed jumping up from my seat and dropping my fork in the process. "YES!" She screamed as we jumped up and down. "Are you guys okay?!" Hoshi asked looking at us. We stopped jumping. "Y-yeah were f-fine." I said. "Okay then....." He said and walked off. "We need to play the paper kissing game!" (F/n) said while fangirling. She may be in the army but she's a total fangirl and she said she's gonna retire soon anyway so yeah. "What! Aniya! What if someone ends up kissing someone!?" I screamed. "That's why we're playing the game pabo" she said. "F-fine. Let's play the stupid game." I said. We walked into the living room. "Who wants to play a game!" (F/n) asked. "ME!" They all screamed. "You can't back out okay?" She said smirking. "Okay!" They said smiling, but I wasn't. "Let's play.....THE PAPER KISSING GAME!" She screamed. "ACCCKKK!" Hoshi, Vernon, Joshua, and DK screamed. "Why did we say we would t back out." They whined. Everyone else was fine with it. 'I'm not fine with it.' I thought pouting. 'What if I accidentally kiss someone?!' I thought. "Noooo" I whispered putting my hands on my cheeks that were bright red. "This is gonna be fun!" (F/n) said.