Chapter 8

Woozi POV
I woke up this morning and went downstairs to get a bottle of water when I looked to see (Y/n) and (F/n) asleep in the living room. I smiled, 'they look like marshmallows with all those blankets covering them up. Just as I was about to go back upstairs (Y/n)'s phone buzzed. I went over to look at her phone. I tapped on the message, there wasn't a passcode to unlock thank goodness, and looked at the message. 'I shouldn't be looking at who she's texting.' I thought. But I'm glad I did because it was from an unknown number and they said 'I'm back and this time I'm not leaving without you or everyone you love will get hurt. I'm watching you~' I looked at it stunned. I looked over at (Y/n) who was still asleep. I kept looking at the phone in disbelief, just then I heard the blankets move around. I saw (F/n) looking at me. "Woozi? What are you doing holding (Y/n)'s phone?" She asked. I just looked at her. "N-nothing." I said and sat the phone down then went back upstairs. When I was about to go into my room S. Coups came out of his room. "Woozi! I wanted to let you know that we were gonna let (Y/n) go back to school since ya know she hasn't been for a while." He told me. "Okay." I told him and smiled then went into my room. 'If she's starting school then... The person who texted her would be there too!' I thought. "I'm going to school with her." I said.

(F/n) POV
When I woke up I saw Woozi holding (Y/n)'s phone. "Woozi? What are you doing with (Y/n)'s phone?" I asked. "N-nothing" he replied and sat the phone down then went back upstairs. I decided to see what he was doing and that's when I saw the text. 'I'm back and this time I'm not leaving without you or else everyone you love with get hurt. I'm watching you~' That's all it said but I knew exactly who it was from. "Young Do...." I said angrily. He was (Y/n)'s ex-boyfriend back in 8th grade all the way to 9th grade but he would always abuse her. Whenever I would see her she would have cuts, bruises, he once even broke her arm. She's been scared of him ever since then. He was nice at first but then something changed him and he got all abusive. Thankfully she broke up with him, but this....this has gone to far. I saw S. Coups go into the kitchen. "S. Coups." I said. "Nae?" He asked. "You know how (Y/n)'s going to school tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah...what about it?" He looked at me confused as he to a drink of water. "This!" I said letting him read it, but that probably wasn't the best idea because I soon had water all over my face thanks to S. Coups who just had to spit out the water that was in his mouth. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" He said wiping the water of my face with a towel. "It's fine really it's just...I'm worried about (Y/n). The person who sent this was her ex-boyfriend. He was super abusive and whenever I would see (Y/n) she would come home with cuts, bruises, and one time she even had a broken arm because of him. She's been scared of him ever since." I told him. "I'll figure something out. In the mean time delete the message so she can't see it." He said. I nodded. "Just in case I'll write it down so we can remember what he said." I told him. He nodded back and went around the whole house to make sure everything was locked. While Max followed him at his heels. I deleted the message and sat the phone back down, and just in time to because (Y/n) woke up. "Good morning sleepy head." I said and smiled. "Good morning." She said sleepily. "Oh yeah your gonna start school tomorrow." I told her. "I don't wanna!" She whined and buried herself under the blankets. "You have to." I said. "No!" She screamed. "S. Coups said you a have to." I told her. She looked at me and got up, walking towards S. Coups. "Appa~ I don't want go to school." She whined leaning against S. Coups and hugged him. "(F/n) why did she just call me Appa? And why is she hugging me?" S. Coups said confused. I laughed at this, "she still half asleep. She does this all the time. She'll probably call one of the other guys Umma once they come down." I told him. "Aigoo" was all he said. "When will she let go?" He asked me. "Just depends." I said. He sighed and just then (Y/n) let go. "S. Coups! I'm going to the store!" Dino yelled as he ran down the stairs. "UMMA!" (Y/n) yelled. Dino looked at (Y/n) confused while he was still running. "Did she just call me-" Dino couldn't finish his sentence because he tripped over Max. "Max!" He complained. "Did (Y/n) seriously just call me umma?" He asked me. "Yeah, she does this all the time." I told him. "She's half asleep." S. Coups added. "Also Dino your not going to the store alone. Why don't we all go?" S. Coups said. "Okay!" Dino said smiling.

-Time Skip-

Vernon POV
It was really loud in the car on the way to the store. Everybody was singing to the songs that came on the radio, well everyone except for Woozi. I was sitting right beside him and he was completely quite. 'I wonder what's wrong with him.' I thought. "Woozi are you okay?" I asked. "Huh? Oh, y-yeah I'm fine. Why do you ask?" He said. "Your being awfully quiet. Your usually really loud and happy. What's wrong?" I asked. "It's nothing...really." He said. "Okay I believe you." I told him. But the truth was...I knew it wasn't 'nothing' something was up and I was gonna find out what. We finally pulled into the store. I was glad to get out of that car. It was really cramped in there. "Dino wait up!" Hoshi yelled as Dino ran off inside the store. "Aigoo. That boy." Wonwoo said. "He really is something when it comes to food." Seungkwan said. "That's for sure." DK told him.

(Y/n) POV
I know why Woozi was so quiet. It's because of the text. I heard (F/n) and S. Coups talking about it this morning. I wasn't even asleep at the moment they had said what he texted me but I wish I was. 'What if Young Do comes after the guys or (F/n)...I don't want them to get hurt' I thought. "I guess I'll just have to figure something out then...." I whispered. I was worried about what Young Do would do to them. I was also scared to go to school, once again.