Chapter 27

(Y/n) POV

I was surrounded by darkness, all alone with no one beside me. "H-Hello?" I say as I start to walk. I had no clue where I was going but I heard voices so I followed the noise. I heard a beeping noise and two women...I think talking to each other. 'What's going on?' I thought, but I saw nothing. Only a pit of darkness was all I saw. "She hasn't woken up in almost a month." A lady said. 'W-what!? A-a month?!' I thought. That's when I remembered about what happened when Young Do came into the house. "Give her a few more days. If she doesn't wake up by then....then we'll turn her monitor off (A/n I have no idea what they are called so yeah,...). "No no no no no! I need to wake up!' I thought. What if I don't wake up.....What about the others?..JIHOON! Oh my gosh! What if he's locked himself in his room! What am I going to do!? I don't wanna die!" I say in a pit of darkness, but all of a sudden a flash of light shines in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a hospital bed. The nurse looked at me and asked me a few questions which I answered correctly. "Where are the others?" I ask. "What do you mean sweetie?" She says looking at me. "J-jihoon and the others....Where are they? I need to see them." I tell her. "Calm down (Y/n). You can see them...I'll call them okay?" She said as she grabbed one of the office phones. I nodded and waited.

Vernon POV

*Ring Ring Ring* 'Where's the phone!!??' I thought as I searched the couch frantically, throwing pillows in every direction. "Uhh Vernon? What are you doing?" Hoshi asked looking at me like I was a weirdo. "I'm trying to find the phone!" I whine. Hoshi looked at me for a second and held his hand out showing me the phone. *Ring Ring Ring* I looked at him in disbelief. "Why did you have the phone!?!" I yelled. "It was sitting on the kitchen table! I just now saw it!" He yelled back.We glared at each other for a second and then I grabbed the phone away from his hand. I looked to see who it was and surprisingly it was the hospital. "Yeoboseyo?" I said. "Hello this is (Y/n)'s nurse I called to inform you that Ms.(L/n) has woken up and can go home in two days." I looked at Hoshi and Hoshi looked at me but with a confused face. "Thank you so much. We'll be there soon." I told her and hung up. "What was that about?" He asked. "That was (Y/n)'s nurse! She's awake!" I said with excitement. I went up stairs and told the others but the last one I told was Woozi. He's been in his room the whole month. Not gonna lie. He won't talk or anything. He just locks himself in his room not coming out. "Woozi...." I said looking at his door. I got no reply. "Jihoon..." I said. Still no reply. "Jihoon (Y/n)'s woken up." I told him, all of a sudden I heard shuffling and then the door to his room flung open and he ran off. 'Why does he always have to run off?!' I thought as the others and I got in the car. Woozi got a huge head start because Dino here couldn't find a pair of socks! He's probably at the hospital right now.

Woozi POV
"Jihoon (Y/n)'s woken up." Vernon told me. My heart skipped a beat and I jumped up changing my clothes and ran out of the house as fast as I could. My life was boring and dull without (Y/n). I felt as if I didn't have a reason to live, she made me feel like I belong in this world. I love her so much. When I got to the hospital I asked where (Y/n) was and they brought me to room 217. I walked in and saw (Y/n) laying on the bed. She turned her head and looked at me as tears rolled down my cheeks. "Hi Jihoonie." She said in that sweet tone of hers. I missed hearing her voice that whole month. I was empty without her by my side. I walked up to her and hugged her. "Don't cry. I hate seeing you cry." She said as she wiped away my tears with her fingers. "I thought I'd lost you. I-I thought you were gonna leave me." I say choking on my tears. "In still here. I haven't left you yet." She told me as she put her hand through my hair. "Y-you could've d-died..." I said, my voice cracking. "But I'm not dead." She told me in a gentle tone. She sat up on the edge of the bed and I hugged her, burying my face into the crook of her neck. I didn't want to let her go. I missed her so much. Her touch, her voice, her smile...everything. "I love you." I say.

(Y/n) POV
When Jihoon walked into the room the life in his eyes wasn't there. They were dull like all the life inside of him was taken away. He looked skinnier than normal as well. He walked up to me crying and hugged me. "Don't cry. I hate seeing you cry." I say as I wipe away his tears with my fingers. "I thought I'd lost you. I-I thought you were gonna leave me." He said, choking on his tears. "I'm still here. I haven't left you yet." I told him as I put my hand through his hair. "Y-you could've d-died." He told me, his voice cracking. "But I'm not dead." I say in a gentle tone as I try to calm him down. I sat up on the edge of the bed and Woozi hugged me, burying his face into the crook of my neck. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too..Jihoon." I smiled as I hugged back.