Chapter 17

Dino POV
Today I got to leave the hospital. I was really happy but I was also bored and could only lay down in the stupid hospital bed for now. "I wanna leave~" I whined, but no one was in the room. 'Why can't I get over (Y/n)? She's with Woozi so I need to stop thinking about her...but how?' I thought. I decided to turn on some music from my phone and lucky me! Because Marry Me by Ellegarden came on and i couldn't change it..... "Ugh!" I said frustrated. "Oh well." I said shrugging my shoulders then dancing and singing to the song. After the song was over I didn't want to sing or dance cause I got tired. "IM SOOOO BORED!" I yelled. Just then the door to my room opened, it was Seungkwan. "Hi Dino." Seungkwan said while smiling. "Hi." I said back. He sat down in a chair next to me. "Where are the others?" I asked. "Oh, they went to go get some snacks and stuff for you." He told me. "Yeah! Real food!" I said happily. Seungkwan laughed. "Always happy when there's food involved." He said. "Yup!" I told him and laughed.

-With the others-

(Y/n) POV
We were in the car on our way to the hospital when all of a sudden I'm a loner by CNBLUE came on. "WHHAAAAAAAAA!!" (F/n) and I screamed. Everyone in the car got startled and looked at us except for S. Coups because he was driving. "WETTORIYA! WETTORIYA! DDARIBIRIDDARA DU!~" we sang as loud as we could all the way there. Hoshi and THE8 joined in too. Once we got inside the hospital building we headed to Dino's room. I still can't forget about what he said to me yesterday. This words keep digging in my head. I sighed, "you okay (Y/n)?" (F/n) asked. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm just...thinking." I told her. "Okay." She said and we walked into his room. "Hi Dino!" (F/n) said. "Hi (F/n)." Dino said smiling. "You like the food we brought?" THE8 asked. "I like it a lot!" He said happily. We all laughed because of how childish he was being. "Well today you get to go home so that's a good thing!" Jeonghan said. "Yup!" Dino said while laughing. I was quite the whole time just looking at the floor. I guess the others noticed because DK asked me if I was okay. Everyone looked at me after that. "Y-yeah i'm fine." I said smiling a little. "You sure? Your a little pale." Woozi said. "I-i'm fine, I promise." I told him. "Okay." He said. Just then Woozi's phone rang. Everyone else was to busy talking to Dino to notice. "Yeoboseyo?" He said. That's all I heard for a little bit. Then he looked at me and the others and stepped out of the room. I started to follow him but he stopped me in my tracks, "Wait in here I'll just be a minute okay?" He told me. I nodded and waited inside.

Woozi POV

"Yeoboseyo?" I said into my phone. "Nice to hear your voice again.....Jihoon." A man said or should I say Young Do. "You...Stay away from my friends and (Y/n)!" I said. "Oh I don't think that's gonna happen. Listen follow this address or all of your friends are going to get hurt. I'll be waiting for you....with a few...friends. Also don't bring anyone along or (Y/n), and everyone else you know.. is dead." After that the phone call ended and an address appeared in my messages. I walked back into the room. "(Y/n)" I said quietly not wanting everyone to come over to us. "Nae?" She asked. You know the wireless earphones i bought with microchips in them that I gave to you yesterday." I said. "Yeah what about them?" She asked. "I need one. Give the other to DK. I have to go somewhere and don't tell anyone. Okay?" I told her. "Okay." she said. I kissed her on the forehead and left. Once I got to the place to where Young Do was talking about I got another text. 'Meet me in the garage'  It said. I walked up the stairs to the garage to see Young Do standing there alone. "Where's your friends punk!?" I yelled. "Aish! You little...." He glared at me then smirked. "Why are you smiling?" I asked in an angry tone. "Oh just because....." He said and 10 men appeared out of nowhere. They had black suit's on and a earpiece just like I did. 'The one day I wear all black.' I thought to myself. That's when they started to attack. After awhile I had punch and kicked all of them and I was now leaning on a car trying to catch my breath. Well....bad idea because just when I thought they were all gone a needle or bullet..I couldn't tell, Had struck my left leg. "I got him!" I heard a man say. I started to feel dizzy but ran off and hid under a car. When they were all gone I took the needle off my leg and started to go to the staircase that led to the roof. My vision started to get blurry but i shook my head and it went away. 'I have to hide...I can't take 10 guys on at once.' I thought. I heard the door to the stairs open. I looked at the door and saw a tall man with a cut on his head. He was the one that had got me with the needle. He smiled and came towards me. I kicked him in the face as hard as I could and tried walking up the stairs once more, but he got up and punched me. I fell to the ground. I got up and hit his leg making him fall. He looked at me and put his hand in the air. He had some type of rope but it was wire only really thick. I grabbed it but i don't think I should have because it stayed on my arm and cut it. I fell to the ground again, When i got up I saw a fire extinguisher and hit him with it making him rool down the stairs. I ran up to the roof as fast as I could holding my arm that had blood dripping down it by the second. When I got towards the door someone punched me and kicked me pushing me to the roof. "ahhhh..." I said as I hit the ground. My vision got even more blurry and my breathing was heavy. I stood up and walked over to a wall. I leaned against the wall with my hand and blood smeared all over it. I couldn't take the pain or dizziness anymore and I fell to the ground as a pool of blood from my arm laid beside me. 

-With the others at the Hospital-

DK POV

(Y/n) told me everything not to long ago and I tracked down where Woozi had gone on a laptop at the hospital. But the computer had disconnected for over 20 minutes. When it came back on there was a beeping noise, it showed us Woozi's Vital signs and it wasn't good. Not one bit. I put my finger on the earpiece. "Woozi-ah! Why are your Vital signs like that?!" I asked. I didn't get a reply. "Jihoon-ah! Answer me!" I said. I didn't get a reply once again, I was starting to get worried. "Jihoon-ah!" I said. There wasn't any reply just silence. "Something's not right....He's not answering." I told them. "Let me see the earpiece" (Y/n) said. "Jihoonie.... Are you okay? Answer us please." she asked. She looked at us. "Guys something is really wrong. He said hurry but I could barley hear him. We need to go now." She said. I nodded. "(Y/n), I want you, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, THE8, Mingyu, Vernon, and Joshua to stay here with Dino. The other's and I will go find Jihoon okay?" I told her. "Aniyo! I want to go!" she said. "Stay." I told her. She nodded and looked at the ground. "Let's go." S. Coups said. We all ran out of the building, called 119 (That's 911 in Korea if some of you didn't know) and went to go find Jihoon. Right now I was sure he was in serious danger. If someone had him. But who was that someone?....We didn't know, well...not yet.