Chapter 30

2 weeks after the proposal-

THE8 POV

Everyone was down stairs eating breakfast and talking about when they would have the wedding. They said they didn't know yet but it would be a little while. We were all super happy about it too. Even Dino, who liked (Y/n)! Yep! That's right Dino finally got over (Y/n) and is happy for the both of them. "So how many kids are you planing on having?" DK asked. When he said that Jihoon spit out his drink. We all laughed because he had this priceless look on his face and I guess it must've been really funny to Hoshi because he fell out of his chair and laid on the floor laughing. "Y-your face w-was priceless!!" Hoshi said in between laughs. "Why are you asking me this now?! We haven't even had the wedding anyways!" He said. "So what your saying is...is that your gonna have kids once you two get married." Vernon said smirking. "Y-yah!!" Woozi said as he blushed. "We're just kidding...for now but you should have kids. I bet they'd be adorable!" Jeonghan said, (F/n) nodded her head in agreement. "Oh! We have a concert today remeber! It's for the new album! (Y/n) and (F/n) should come along!" Dino said happily. "Oh yeah! You guys should totally come!" Mingyu said with a huge grin on his face. "Are you sure?" (F/n) asked. "Positive! It'll be fun to have you guys with us." Jun said. "Yeah! Then we can tell everyone about you two getting married...well it could be online already...oh well." Joshua said.  We all laughed and talked but soon got ready to go since we had a fan sign and had to get dressed to go on stage.

Jun POV

When we got to where the concert was going to be held we all got out and got ready while (Y/n) and (F/n) waited for us. Once we all came out we went to where the fan signing was being held and sat in our seats. We brought out two extra chairs for (Y/n) and (F/n) to sit in while we signed CD's, Shirt's, etc. A lot of the fans noticed (Y/n) and (F/n). Most of them knew who (Y/n) was but not (F/n). We told them that it was one of her close friends. Also tons of people congratulated Jihoon and (Y/n) on being engaged. We all laughed while he sat there blushing the whole time everyone congratulated them. After the fan signing was over we waited to go on stage for about 10 minutes and then started to preform. First we sand Rock, then Omg, and last but not least Mansae. Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs when Mansae started to play. We all smiled and starting doing what we do best, being ourselves and having fun. "Jamkkan, sonyeoya jeoldae neon dareun saramege nokjima naega jiltu najanha jamkkan, sonyeoya jigeumbuteo neol naekkeorago bureul geoya sosimhaedo, sesimhangeol ijebuteo nareul bwajwo My lady manse manse manse YEH manse manse manse YEH manse manse manse YEH nega nareul bol ttaemyeon (wo!)manse manse manse YEH manse manse manse YEH manse manse manse YEH maeil neoreul kkum kkuji (wo!)" We sang, as we danced across the stage singing our hearts out. By the end of the concert we were tired and sweaty. We all thanked the fans for coming tonight and I guess Hoshi, THE8 and Joshua couldn't wait any longer because they started talking like they always do. "DID EVERYONE HEAR ABOUT WOOZI PROPOSING TO (Y/N)!?" Joshua said into his microphone. The crowd screamed like there was snake in front of them. You could see a sea of people jumping up and down holding the light stick. "Why do we keep talking about this?" Woozi asked. 'Because it's super cute!" Hoshi said with a huge grin on his face. We talked for 10 more minutes with the fans before everyone started to leave and we did as well. Now it was time to head home after a long day.

Woozi POV

Once we got home we all took a shower and went to bed since it had been a long day and we were all tired. Pledis had already known that I was going to propose to (Y/n) and they didn't mind one bit. They told us that we could have the wedding whenever but my schedule wouldn't change and I had told them that I didn't care about my schedule, I just wanted to be with (Y/n). I laid down in my bed  thinking about when the wedding should be and just clearing all my thoughts at the moment since it was quiet. I looked at the ceiling for a bit until I heard my door open. "Oppa..." (Y/n) said quietly. I smiled and looked towards her "Ne?" I asked. she came closer and sat on my bed then laid down beside me. "I'm bored." She told me. "But I'm tired" I told her. "Oppa~" She whined. I smiled at her and pulled towards me as close as I could. "Jagi..." I said with a pause. "Hm." She said, looking at me. "When should the wedding be?" I asked. "I don't know...Oh! how about in a few weeks?" She asked  looking at me straight in the eyes with those (e/c) eyes of hers. "Sure why not." I said still looking at her. "What? Is there something on my face?" She asked. "No nothing's on your face it's just that your so pretty, I can't keep my eyes off of you." I told her. She smiled at me then started to get up. "Where are you going?" I ask as I grab her by the wrist gently. "To my room to go to bed." She told me. "Aniyo, stay here...with me." I said. We looking at each other for a moment before she finally came back and laid down with me. "Good night Jagiya." I told her as I held her close. "Good night Jihoonie." She said back. She laid her head on my chest and fell asleep. I could hear her breathing quietly. I looked at her one last time before I closed my eyes as well and fell asleep.