17

HE REPEATEDLY put his finger inside Nathalie's wetness. Her body arched as his finger went in and out and Nathalie couldn't help but moan with too much pleasure.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Ahhh!" She growled. Blaze stroked her delicacy with his finger and suddenly inserted it into her core "Ohh F-uck so g-ood!" She couldn't stop moaning... fear welling up in her chest but she kept fighting it. She wanted to overcome her fear of the past.

Blaze took off the shirt he was wearing and dragged it to the floor along with Nathalie's other clothes. His eyes are full of lust and his friend down there was already hardened and ready to dive into battle.

He was between Nathalie's thighs and smelled her delicacy, It was soaking wet and very slippery when he rubbed her clit with his tongue her body slightly rose and moaned softly "Ohm" he lick her womanhood and sucked its wetness he twisted his tongue and slightly poked her femininity to teased her.

He inserted the tongue within her delicacy and inexhaustibly released and entered. He licked the semen she released hardened his tongue and inserted it again.

"Ohh Fuck! it!" her voice was trembling and she was gasping for breath.

It was the first time she could feel pleasure because when she first lost her virginity he didn't want it, it was against her will and it became a nightmare to her.

She loses her composure turns her head and cries out at the strange pleasure that Blaze gives.

As Blaze's tongue slid into Nathalie's delicacy he inserted one finger at the same time and penetrated her until he cum. Nathalie tugged at Blaze's hair and pressed it into her baby puss within her thighs.

"F-uck m-e ohh! ahm... please I want m-ore" Blaze followed her and quickly inserted and released his finger while stroking his tongue on her wet jewel. Nathalie loses herself and is constantly muttering and trying to seduce Blaze with her p*ssy. "Fuck it! Ohh! P-lease Ahh!" Nathalie was caught in the lining and held tight there to draw strength.

As he kissed her delicacy he nuzzled her legs towards her ass which gave renewed lust and body steam heat. "Please Ohh I can't take it anymore Ahm! Fuck!" Nathalie gasped and couldn't stand the pleasure of his tongue, in a few more seconds she was about to explode "Ohh! Baba! Ahh! I'm N-ear! Please Ohh Pull it Out! I can't take it any— anymore! Ohhh"

Nathalie finally ejaculated and gasped for breath and shaking knees as Blaze crawled over Nathalie's body and when their faces were opposite he crushed her with a kiss. He gently massaged Nathalie's body but hadn't been able to move on with the strange lust and desire that was released.

Blaze took off the shorts he was wearing along with his trunks, and Nathalie was exposed to a long and hard Blaze's manhood.

Her eyes widened and she inevitably gulped with desire and fear. "W-hat t-he f-uck is that... M-onster!" Blaze grinned and played with Nathalie's nose.

"Silly sweetie" he mumbled.

He kissed her lips again and prepared himself to enter Nathalie's delicacy "Are you sure about this?" Nathalie felt Blaze's manhood point to her femininity, she felt fear and her knees began to tremble.

She panicked but Blaze hugged her to calm her down.

"It'll be fine... shh... sweetie trust me okay?" said Blaze and caressed her hair.

She nodded and Blaze hugged her until her heart and body calmed down. "I'm ready now."

Blaze gently kissed Nathalie's lips and focused his manhood on Nathalie's femininity. "You sure?" aniya.

Although Nathalie was nervous she nodded "Yeah I'm cool."

Blaze slowly inserted his manhood causing Nathalie to moan, her nails sinking into his back as he slowly entered her feminity "Oh Fuck!" Blaze moaned breathlessly as he felt the heat of her femininity wrap around his manhood.