Special Chapter

"Nathalie?" he whispered softly in the air when he saw the bulk of a woman approaching him. As she walked closer to him the grief that flowed down to his veins intensified.

When their faces faces met Nathalie smiled sadly and gently touched her cheek.

"I'm sorry..." Nathalie was apologizing to him so he couldn't figure out why she had to do that.

Blaze was confused, he grabbed Nathalie's hand that was on his cheek and couldn't speak and remained staring at Nathalie's face.

"If we had a chance to meet in another world and at another time, I would find you" Nathalie's voice trembled as she uttered that word.

Blaze forced himself to smile and kissed Nathalie on the forehead "B-akit sa pagkawari ko ay nagpapaalam ka?."

Nathalie stared sadly into Blaze's eyes and gently touched both of his cheeks. "I'm sorry for leaving you. . . Forgive me if I fail you. But always remember that I love you truly. . . and completely. "

Blaze took a deep breath when he woke up. He was slightly stunned and could not stop the tears from dripping from his eyes so he immediately wiped them away. "It's just a dream—" he breathed a sigh of relief realizing it was just a dream. A policeman informed him that there was a call for him. She found out that Nathalie was taken to the hospital to give birth to their youngest child. He was restless but he could do nothing but wait for news from his family or friends.

Blaze has been waiting for a visit or a call from Nathalie for a few days but he does not receive any news whatsoever. He is starting to worry about his family especially Nathalie is giving birth to his second child.

When he saw a visitor, his sad expression was immediately replaced by a smile. But when he saw his parents his face went blank. "What are you doing here?" he said flatly.

"Please son, forgive me and your father. You know we do that for our family—" his Mother said.

"By controlling us? And let us do evil ?!. You are doing that for yourself and not for us!!. If you still insist on your twisted reason! you had better leave me alone—"

"Son, Just let us get you out of jail," his father said emphatically.

He immediately shook his head. "There's no need. You should be grandparents to your grandchildren. In that case, maybe I can start learning how to forgive you two if you accept my children."

"W-e a-lready have a grandchild?" his Mother stammered.

"Yes, you don't know because I don't want to let you know. But since I'm locked up in jail, I think they need you. . . You can leave now—" He said bitterly.

He let his parents go. He had forgiven them for a long time but he wanted his parents to change first because greed for power and money does no good. He wants to fix his family's mistakes, so it would be better if they were in that setup first so that his parents would feel the sadness when they had no children who were with them. He wanted his family to learn that family is more important than money and power.

He was encouraged when Ria suddenly visited him. He immediately frowned as he caught his friend's sad expression "Is everything all right? D-did something happen?!."

"Nathalie has given birth to your second child—"

"So that's good news, But why do you seem sad?— please give me more good news?!" he begged.

Ria bowed and tears began to drip from her eyes "Nathalie is gone, three days ago. Her heart could not cope with the intense stress and problems she was experiencing. Patawarin mo ako kung ngayon ko lang nasabi sayo. We already buried her next to her father's grave. She told me to tell you to forgive her if she no longer keeps her promises."

Blaze gripped both of Ria's arms tightly "Tell me you're just kidding! She's alive!! Nathalie is not dead!!" Blaze shouted loudly at Ria and looked sharply at her.

Ria cried and could not speak. She just handed Nathalie's ring to Blaze to let him know that what she was saying was all true.

Blaze fell to the floor and tearfully held the ring "Tell me I was just dreaming? This is not true. Nathalie won't leave me, she promised me she would marry me."

Ria empathized with Blaze and hugged her best friend "She was still worried about you before God took her breath away" Ria handed over the photo of Nathalie and Blaze's daughter "She looks like her Mother, She is waiting for her father so be strong."

He had experienced the loss of his loved one for the third time and now seemed to be breaking his heart and being killed over and over again. He had no more tears to shed, as if he had melted like a candle and the blazing fire was gone. He forced himself to stand up and look at his friend intently "Call my lawyer brother Sun, Tell her to get me out of here for at least an hour, I want to see my daughter as well as Nathalie. It's like I'm going to die if I don't see them—."

Ria followed Blaze's orders. When he was allowed to go to Nathalie's grave he wasted no time. Seeing Nathalie's grave seemed to be killed. He clenched his fist as his knees were weakening. "Bakit sa ganitong paraan pa tayo magkikita?!" hatred condensed in his heart and he almost kissed Nathalie's grave in supplication. He couldn't accept the death of the woman he loved. They were forced to pass through so many trials and endure the hardships they have to fight. And now he couldn't even have imagined this way it would all end.

To separate them by DEATH.