40

HE COULD NO LONGER reach up with Sabrina because she had already boarded the car of her husband Gavyn. He would have given her the bracelet that had broken and fallen from her wrist. So he just pocketed it. . .

He just looked away from Sabrina's car, when it was out of his sight he took the phone out of his pocket and called his friend Dominic.

"Hello? Dom?! I have a favor—"

"What is it?"

"May ipapa-DNA ako, I'll bring you the specimens" When his friend said okay, he immediately brought the specimen including his T-shirt with Sabrina's Blood. If you're wondering where Nathalie's specimen came from, Luke takes care of it. . .

It will take a week before the DNA test result comes out so he has to wait patiently. After he went to the Lab he went straight to the Hospital where Kc was confined. He also brought food with fruit for her. . .

The next day, Kc could go home so he took her home. There was something important to do and he had to leave, so she needed to leave Kc alone. Today is the last day of the court hearing for the annulment process, he did not take Kc with him because she still needed a rest. . .

They both signed the annulment papers, Samantha did nothing but sign because they both knew that the long-term damage was never fixed if there was no forgiveness. It's just like broken glass, it's better to leave it broken and to pieces, than to force it to fix together again because you'll only hurt yourself putting it back together. And one more thing, they have never been happy to be a married couple. . .

The Judge declared that they were completely separated after more than a year of their annulment process. He was happy because he was finally out of bondage with Samantha. But it was only their relationship that he ended, not being Vanessa's stepfather he loved her as his real daughter so nothing would change his view of her. . .

He is free to do whatever he wants without violating human law. He happily announced to Kc that he was finally unveiled.

"Congrats," Kc said who forced a smile on her lips. . .

Blaze was stunned and looked at Kc "Why don't you seem happy?" he asked confusedly and sat down next to Kc.

"Of course I'm happy—"

"I feel like you are not happy. What's happening? Are we still alright?" he asked.

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask that question?" she said, the night she saw Blaze with Sabrina, she saw how he would chase her and how he worried about her. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy when she sees Blaze on the path to the hospital with Sabrina covered in blood. He even prefers Sabrina more than her, his fiance. . .

She doesn't know if it's just her jealousy or if their relationship is already messed up. Or maybe she's becoming toxic.

"What do you mean?" Blaze asked, confused.

"Nothing... Forget about it. I need to rest, matulog na tayo?" She differs from the conversation. . .

"O-kay," Blaze said sparingly. They lay side by side on the bed and were both silent. Blaze is deep in thought and so is Kc, and they both don't notice that. They both think deeply but run differently in their minds. Kc thinks about whether her relationship with Blaze is still healthy while Blaze thinks about what happened to him and Sabrina. . .

Kc is upset, she no longer knows what is right in her life. She didn't know how she could hide her pain, she needed Blaze in her life but sometimes she could no longer feel his presence. Just like now...Yes, she was with Blaze but she felt more alone than when she wasn't really by his side. . .

She is aware of what is happening. She also knows that Blaze attempted to dig Nathalie's grave... For what reason?!... It's about Sabrina, he is hoping that Nathalie is Sabrina even though they both know that Nathalie has been dead for a long time. And now she realizes that Blaze still hasn't been able to move on with Nathalie's death. If he really accepted that she is already dead, he would not hesitate and would stay with her at all costs. . .

The next day Blaze leaves for work, he just leaves without saying goodbye to her. She sat on the sofa and stared at emptiness as she held the engagement ring. She is worried about what might happen, she feels so heavy and doesn't know where to place herself in the world. . .

THEY RECEIVED A CALL FROM SICILY, They found out that the mansion was attacked by the Hidalgos. So that was the reason why the Hidalgo remained silent... They were planning something else, the Hidalgos made them believe that Sabrina was their target so as not to notice that their sons were the real target.

Fortunately, Sabrina's parents were there, Ravana and Ravida are now on a private plane that will land in the Philippines. They deceived the Hidalgos, two planes flew at that time and the plane that the Hidalgos crew are now chasing is the elite plane that will capture the Hidalgos' crew.

Sabrina is restless waiting at the airport, she is worried for her sons because the world is getting smaller for them. What is happening is very chaotic. . .

When her sons came out of the airport she hugged them very tightly. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that her sons were well. They immediately boarded the chopper with Gavyn and landed on the Helipad of the mansion. . .

They also added personnel to guard the entire mansion for their safety. . .

"Momma? Ho paura" 'I'm scared' her son said weakly. . .

She bent down on her knees to be the same height as her son Ravida ''Don't be Baby, siamo qui per proteggerti" 'We're here to protect you'. Her son hugged her and said he missed her. Gavyn looked at her. She signaled that she would take care of Ravida. She carried Ravida to his room and lay beside her son until he fell asleep. . .

Gavyn entered the room "Can we talk?" anito. They went out of the room, and when she got out Gavyn immediately spoke to her intensely.

"What are you going to do now? Ravida's real father is just nearby, what if they meet?" Gavyn asked anxiously. . .

"Hindi ko naman maaring ikulong ang anak ko... so what if they meet?! Hindi siya kikilalanin na ama ng anak ko... What Ravida knows is that you are his father— and that will never change" she said sharply. . .

"There is no secret that is not revealed Sabrina, sooner or later they might find out who you really are .... And I'm worried" ani Gavyn. . .

"I already have a decision," she said sadly.

Gavyn looked at Nathalie confused "What decision? we didn't talk about you having to make a decision."

"Sooner or later, the real Sabrina will return. I'm going back to who I really am. And I don't want to go back and I can't stay either... Me and my son are just leaving to live alone. Kaya kong buhayin ang anak ko kaya mas makakabuti na lumayo na lang kesa guluhin pa lalo ang sitwasyon" aniya, her brave decision to be with her son was enough for her. . .

Gavyn was silent on Nathalie's words. He could not oppose her decision because for three years she took Nathalie's right to live with her own identity. It's also his fault that everyone thinks she's dead. He took Nathalie to her family, he also planted another carcass inside the car before it exploded so that everyone would think that Nathalie was dead. He only did that because he looked like his wife and to save Nathalie from her Mother's cruelty to her as well as Blaze's deception. . .