51

"MAYBE IT'S THE LATTER?, Be safe in Sicily. We caught the Hidalgos but I am sure that they are not the only enemy and the opponents of the association" ani Nathalie.

"When you are in trouble just call me, Thalie. I'm one call away" said Gavyn.

"Sure, but I made sure that I could do it myself, remember I learned from the best teacher?" aniya.

"You got it," Gavyn said and laughed softly.

"Thanks, Thalie for everything you all helped with this family," Sabrina said, happy and grateful.

Nathalie smiled and hugged Sabrina again and caressed her back "I should be the one to say thank you... Thank you for giving me a second chance to live again at a second time."

"Momma? We'll meet again, won't we?" ani Ravana.

"Of course, we will meet again, I will miss you and I'm sure your brother will miss you too" aniya.

"Of course, Kuya Ravana is my best buddy. I am very sure that we're gonna miss each other. . . Oh, I'm gonna miss you too Pappa. Have a safe trip" ani Ravida

"I'm gonna miss you too son. When you want to see us just say so and we'll go home." ani Gavyn.

"Bye Momma, bye Ravi, till we meet again" Ravana's last farewell. Gavyn and Sabrina eventually returned to Sicily with their only son, Ravana. She was happy because the man who helped her had a happy ending. Gavyn is a very kind person, he helps even without a replacement. He doesn't want someone to die without doing anything, that's the only reason why he's a monster in battle, to fight for what's right, fight for justice, and make people pay who kill just because they are powerful. People sell women's bodies to make money, and people kill when they are of no use to them.

"Let's go Ravi" sambit ni Nathalie sa anak.

They immediately left the airport and returned to the mansion to pick up their remaining belongings. When everyone got into the trunk of the car, they immediately traveled to their destination.

Ravida was next to her sleeping inside the yacht while sailing, she could not sleep because she was bothered by the life that awaited them. They will cover another chapter but now she needs to do it alone. She needs to be resilient to support her son on her own. She needs to make sure that her Ravida does not become sad and feel lonely. She would do anything to make her son happy.

She woke her son when the yacht landed on the Island, "Ravi, Welcome to Isla Atenea. The Island was founded by your Grandfather. And now we own it."

"This is ours, Momma?" Ravida asked in amazement.

"Yes Son, and here we will dwell" aniya.

A golf cart stopped in front of them to take them to the mansion that Nathalie was currently building, which was still under construction.

She first took Ravida up to his room to rest. They traveled too long so they needed enough rest. She, in turn, left it to the newly hired assistants and maids to arrange their clothes and stuff.

Nathalie is on the balcony of her room, she has a view of the entire resort, the hotel buildings and cabins as well as the people having fun. She sighed and looked up at the sky "LoloDad, I made your place happy. But my own life. . . I can't make it happy even if Ravida is there, because my heart is just full of fear that I might not be able to give a good life for my son. P-lease guide me" she mumbled.

She lay down on the bed and stared into the emptiness, she used to sleep alone but until now she still feels the sadness of being alone and having no partner in life. Blaze suddenly entered her mind "Kumusta na kaya siya at ng asawa niya, may mga anak na kaya sila?" she asked in absence. She sighed because of her thoughts, she was also disgusted with herself because until now she was still hurting whenever she remembered Blaze. The last time she saw Blaze was when he married Kc and since then she has severed all their ties. She doesn't want to receive any more news about Blaze and his wife, and she also doesn't want Ravida to know his father. She is scared that her son might be hurt when he finds out that his father has another family and thinks he has been abandoned.