62

A month ago, they were busy preparing for their upcoming wedding. The designer came with some wedding gowns and she had to take her measurements and choose what would suit her design.

She was fascinated by the beauty of a white long gown, "Can I try this?" she asked Ms. Lopez, the designer of her gown.

"Sure, that gown has a history, so every time someone wants me to make a gown for them I always bring it with me to find the right person to wear it on her precious wedding day. That gown was supposed to be my friend's wedding gown, but her wedding didn't go ahead because her fiance married another woman and not her. But that gown?!, I sewed for six months so the effort I spent there was gold. And I want that the woman who wears that gown also has ignited love" Ms. Lopez said.

"Ow, very mesaraical" Nathalie commented. She entered the fitting room to try the gown. And when she put it on she was stunned in front of the wide mirror. She just looked at herself and was amazed at the beauty of the gown.

"I think you are the right woman to wear that gown to your wedding. If you just want to " sudden appearance of Ms. Lopez.

" I like it," she mumbled. She couldn't help but say her compliment about the gown. "When I first saw the gown, I suddenly saw my future as a light of home."

"You look so stunning," said Blaze, who was already inside the fitting room.

"H-ey!" Nathalie said in surprise "You can't see me wearing a wedding gown."

"Well, don't believe in superstition, that's not true. Nothing can stop us, you will marry me and I can't wait for that to happen" Blaze said then hugged Nathalie from behind.

"I can't wait to be your husband," Blaze mumbled.

"Me too, I can't wait to be your wife," Nathalie said then turned to Blaze. "I never thought we would end up in this situation, that I would marry you."

"Expect the unexpected," he chuckled. "I also never thought that I would fall in love with someone like you and you caught me."

"Sus, inakit mo lang kaya ako" said Nathalie, Blaze's smile fading.

"I'm handsome so I attracted you with just my seductive look" Blaze boasts to compensate.

"Ewan ko sayo!" Nathalie objected.

She let Blaze out so she could change her clothes. He's still very naughty and still wants to accompany her inside while exchanging her clothes. When she got out of the fitting room she saw Blaze talking to someone on the phone.

"Are you alright? is everything okay?" she asked. It was as if hot water had been poured on Blaze and he could not fathom his emotions.

"Y-es, it's just a business matter. Anyways, I have to go, I'll see you later" said Blaze and hurried to leave.

Nathalie couldn't ask again because Blaze was in too much of a hurry. She no longer asked his specific problem but it's okay, she trusted him. He will do nothing to harm their relationship. And one more thing, not everything you needed to know about what he was doing, it stifles a relationship.

She went to work to fix everything before their wedding. They are destined on the Tagaytay while Ravida is in grade school. They could not be with their son every time because of their work so she enrolled her son near their business company.

When she got home, she immediately looked for Ravida, who was in this room doing his homework. She didn't want to disturb her son anymore so she stepped back and closed the door again slowly.

She soaked in the bathtub to refresh herself, While in the bathtub she was holding a magazine and reading it. She was shocked to see her sister in the magazine, stating that the company was almost bankrupt because of someone trying to steal money from the company.

She tsked "Tsk! Why is it that she can easily trust other people but she can't do that with her own blood?" she said bitterly, she did not try anymore to bring down the company but someone else was doing it. She was sure her sister was in trouble.

She lost her appetite even more so she put it down and was about to leave the water when Blaze suddenly entered the bathroom.

"H-ey?" she stuttered when she saw Blaze's face flushed, it was a sign that he was drunk. He did not say a word but approached her and took off his clothes in front of her. He sat in the bathtub and kissed Nathalie passionately and when their lips parted he stared at her face. "I'm sorry" he mumbled. Only words that came out of his mouth. Nathalie was confused but she was unable to ask when Blaze kissed her again.

She just let Blaze do whatever he wanted and wholeheartedly responded to his every kiss. And when their lips parted they both gasped for breath. She stared into Blaze's eyes and slowly combed his hair "Is something bothering you!" she asked Blaze gently leaned on her chest and she continued to comb his hair.

"You will marry me no matter what disaster comes, won't you?"Blaze asked.

"Of course, if there is a problem, I will listen to the explanation so that it can be fixed immediately and not grow further," Nathalie said emphatically.

"I love you," Blaze said weakly.

She hugged Blaze and kissed his forehead "I love you too" her passionate response. They remained in that position until Blaze's feelings were relieved but he was still unable to say what problem he was facing. It was a heavy feeling and could not be erased from his mind and his fear was overflowing that Nathalie might leave him and their marriage would end. And he was even more afraid to think that he would lose his son and his son's mother.