70

"I'm giving you the justice that you deserve" Blaze's answer to Nathalie's questions as to why he surrendered himself to the police.

He was just handcuffed on his wrist when Nathalie suddenly came to the precinct. He guessed that Luke had come from Nathalie's place. After all, he had ordered him to explain because he would no longer be able to explain when he was in jail.

They were given time to talk to Nathalie. "Why didn't you tell me the whole thing? Before I came here" ani Nathalie.

"Because you never gave me a chance to explain, But I don't blame you, because my sin is very serious. And I had to pay for that, so that's what I'm doing now, give you the justice you deserve" Blaze said and hesitated to hold Nathalie's hands.

"Even if I want to forgive you now, I still can't. The anger in my heart eased when I heard Luke's explanation. But the pain is still in my heart. Hindi kayang takpan ng pagmamahal ang iyong kasalanan, pero kaya nitong ibsan ang sugat na kumikirot" Nathalie burst into tears and cried in front of Blaze.

"That's why I'm doing this, for your emotional peace. To at least alleviate the heaviness of the anger and pain you feel. I deserve this, So let me do the right thing and give what you deserve and suffer what I deserve, let me do justice for you" Blaze said and stood up "I think we've talked enough, take good care of our son. Tell him that I love him so much. I love you Nathalie and goodbye" malungkot na sambit ni Blaze at tinalukuran si Nathalie upang sumama sa mga pulis.

Nathalie remained in her seat and continued to cry. Even though she is struggling, she tries to strengthen herself. Because the world will not stop for her.

She dried her tears stood up and gave one last glance "I love you too Blaze but love you is a losing game, and I always lose" She got into her car and forced herself to calm down before she could start the engine again.

NATHALIE REVEALS LAST WILL with the help of Gavyn and Sun Delvaje, brother of Blaze and the Attorney who hid the last will to carry out all the plans of her sister Samantha. She is also appealing to the court for her case.

Luke served as a witness to further refute the evidence she held. But while at the hearing she was completely out of her mind. It was as if her heart did not agree with what she was doing. Her loved one surrendered himself for her justice and her sister was arrested to pay for her sins.

Many questions formed in her mind, one of which was whether she was doing the right thing. Before she could proceed with the case she talked to Blaze again, but their conversation had no purpose other than Blaze convincing her not to hesitate to pursue the case. They are in the final process of the case where the culprits will be judged.

"After a thorough review of the evidence and testimonies presented during the trial, the court found the following: 

The prosecution has successfully established beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused, Blaze Delvaje, committed the crime of rape as defined under Article 266-A of the Revised Penal Code. The evidence presented by the prosecution, including the testimony of the victim, Nathalie, was found to be credible, consistent, and convincing. The defense's argument that the act was consensual has been considered, but the evidence does not support this claim. The prosecution has demonstrated that the accused used force and intimidation, thereby negating any possibility of consent.

Based on the facts and the application of the law, the court hereby finds the accused, Blaze Delvaje, guilty of the crime of rape. The accused is sentenced to reclusion perpetua (life imprisonment) without eligibility for parole, under the penalties prescribed under the law. The court also orders the accused to pay the victim, Nathalie Salazar, civil indemnity, moral damages, and exemplary damages in the amounts of  50 Million, as well as the costs of the suit.

However, Samantha Salazar is the mastermind of the attempted murder and rape. The penalty shall be changed and be sentenced to a maximum of 20 years imprisonment and a 5 year sentence will be reduced in his surrender of himself to the law. Total of 15  years imprisonment." 

When Nathalie heard that she did not know what she should feel. She had no choice but to cry and blame herself because she felt it was a sin that she was born into the world.

She was with her friends who supported her in her fight even though they were also hurt by what was happening.

"Ms. Samantha Salazar is guilty in the case Attempted murder under Penal Code Sections 664 and 187 provide a straightforward definition of attempted murder as follows: The attempted unlawful killing of another person, with malice aforethought. Offenders typically spend at least 20 years imprisonment. The minimum period must fall within the arresto mayor range. As a result, the sentence for attempted murder ranges from 6 years in prison, which is the minimum period of the indeterminate penalty, and 4 years and two 2 months in prison, which is the maximum term of the indeterminate penalty. And possession of the money and property of Restitution designed to pay the victim back for the money stolen, and is separate from any fines involved. Misdemeanor convictions have fines of 5 000,000 pesos and felony convictions exceed 100 000,000 pesos. Total of imprisonment, 20 years and 2 months and fined more than hundred a million Philippine peso."

"For Luke Ladesma who Admitted his guilt and became a witness in this case. You will be acquitted of your guilt and will be sentenced to only 5 years imprisonment."

"Case closed" jury announcement.

Nathalie seemed lifeless just watching the events in court and as Blaze and her sister Samantha were handcuffed. Her tears flowed because she had already achieved her justice but she was still not happy and contented, she felt something was still missing from her.

She got the justice that Blaze voluntarily provided for her. In return, she unintentionally hurt people who were important to her. She hurt Vanessa because her Mother was imprisoned because of her. Her son was heartbroken by his father's imprisonment. And now, she doesn't know if everything is still right.

His friends were just behind him and trying to calm him down. She can't look directly at Blaze because she feels she's guilty, she is hurting for Blaze and she seems to be going crazy because she was already confused by how she felt.

Blaze approached Nathalie so she stood up, " Don't feel so guilty, I did this willingly because I had to pay for my sins. Ikaw na ang bahala sa anak natin, huwag mo siyang pababayaan " Paghahabilin sa kanya ni Blaze at pilit na nakangiti.

She couldn't control her feelings and hugged Blaze for one last time " I forgive you " she said so Blaze hugged her too.

"Thank you" ani Blaze.