65

She is choosing a theme for her wedding, Blaze should be with her now but he has an emergency meeting. She is still confused as to what is better for their marriage, Blaze, on the other hand, left everything to her so that she could follow everything she wanted.

"Church wedding po ba Ms. Salazar?" The wedding organizer asked her.

"No, I prefer a beach wedding, because at sea we have our hearts . . . First met" She stuttered because she suddenly remembered the first time their lips met.

"I think Sir is very romantic," said the organizer.

She smiled at what the organizer said "My Blaze, he doesn't do dating but one thing for sure, when he likes a woman all his habits change, he was sweet and like a baby when he acted" She couldn't help but smile as she talked.

"I think it will fit for your wedding" The organizer provided the design and demonstrated.

"Night wedding?!" She was amazed while looking at the design.

The organizer nodded "According to the stories, your heart first prevailed at midnight across the sea. The wedding will take place and begin at twilight. If you just want this idea to happen at your wedding, but if you don't want to, there are many more options."

"This is perfect, This is what I chose for our wedding," she said.

"If so, your wishes will be followed," Said the organizer.

Everything is fine for their wedding, the invitations will be distributed to their close friends and business partners. Only a select few are invited to their wedding because it's not that grandiose either, the important thing for them is to get married and have a legal relationship.

When the wedding organizer left, she immediately called Blaze to ask what had happened in his meeting.

"I lost it," Blaze said sadly.

She was stunned after hearing Blaze's sad voice "O-w I'm sorry" she said and sighed "You can also recover what you lost in your company, just trust your employees and work together as best you can."

"Sana nga, By the way, have you already chosen the theme for our wedding?" Blaze's topic variation.

"I have already made a choice, Our wedding was a twilight wedding on the island," she said in excitement.

"Boss, Someone sent you this package. I did not identify who it was from and there is no sender's name" Ellise said who just entered her office.

"Just put it down on the table," she told Ellise that's why her secretary did it.

"What is that?" Blaze asked on the other line.

"I don't know, Someone just sent me a package."

"Don't open that, Wait for me there "Blaze said uneasily.

"Huh? Don't bother coming here, you still have work right ?. And it was sent to me, So I'm sure I have to open it— Bye I need to work, I love you."

Nathalie turned off the call because their affair wouldn't end if she didn't do that "What's wrong with him" she just shook her head and picked up the box on her desk.

WHILE BLAZE WAS IN A HURRY to the parking lot. He could not restrain himself from cursing because of the intense fear he felt. "F*ck! you're really pissing me off, Sam!—" He had a strong feeling that it was from Samantha because he didn't follow what she wanted.

He drove his car to the main branch of Luna Inc., and when he arrived he immediately parked his car and quickly entered the building. Her nervousness and fear overflowed as she was inside the elevator and waiting to arrive at the company's chairwoman's main office. When the elevator opened, Ellise, Nathalie's secretary, immediately approached him.

"S-ir!, Boss strictly ordered not to let you in, I'm sorry but she says she needs space" ani Ellise.

He ignored Ellise and just passed it by and went straight to Nathalie's office. He tried to open the glass door but it was locked. This is what he is most afraid of, "Open the door please!—" he pleads but Nathalie does not answer.

"Sir, Better yet give her time, I say this as a friend and not as an employee," Ellise said.

"B-ut we need to talk, I will explain. . . Please open the door" He kept knocking on the door but Nathalie still hadn't opened it. Later on, he received a message from Nathalie. The message says "I left for a while, don't try to find me. I need to think and be alone" A bead of tears dripped from his eye so he wiped it off immediately. The fear he felt increased, he knocked on the door again "I know you're inside please, open the door! . . . let me talk to you."

"Sir!. . . She is no longer inside" Ellise said "Go home first and wait for her at home, it would be better if you don't meet her anger" Ellise pleads with him. . .

"P-apaano k-ung hindi na siya u-muwi?" He stammered and there was fear in his eyes.

"Hindi mangyayari yun, hindi niya magagawang iwan ang anak niya" sambit ni Ellise.