42

SHE EXISTS Ravida's room to look for Blaze, she will put everything aside just for his son. She promised before that she would never ask for help from Blaze and her Mother but Ravida's life was in danger so she had no other choice. She lost her courage and her stone heart. She leaned against the wall to draw courage, 'It's as if destiny is playing tricks on them', that's what's on her mind. . .

She saw Blaze walking down the hall, their eyes met but Blaze immediately averted his gaze and just passed her. She clenched her fist and sighed weakly before attempting to get Blaze's attention.

"Blaze?--" Blaze immediately stopped walking and turned to Sabrina "Yes?."

She looks for the right opportunity first before stating her intention "I-m sorry," she could not understand where she would turn her eyes "Look, I know I've been rude, I've been yelling at you so many times and I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I know you're just securing your marriage...I'm sorry but I need to leave" Blaze cold response and hurrying to leave.

"Wai-t?!—" She could no longer catch up with Blaze because he left so quickly. Sabrina is upset and doesn't know how to ask Blaze for help if he seems to be avoiding her.

BLAZE HURRIED TO LEAVE he received a call from his office and an emergency was taking place. He had to leave Kc at the Hospital first so he called Luke to replace him on guard while he was at work. . .

Luke just arrives when he sees Kc vomiting in her bed. "God, are you all right? " he asked worriedly. . .

Luke immediately called the doctor to ask for help. The doctor immediately entered the room and took her blood pressure and pulse rate. Kc's illness was getting worse without Blaze being aware of it, unfortunately, Kc had to be taken to the ICU for Intensive Care. She vomited blood and had another severe headache and difficulty breathing.

Kc fainted and she spoke only one name before she lost consciousness, that was Blaze's name.

Luke contacts Blaze but he doesn't answer, the truth can no longer be hidden due to the deterioration of Kc's condition.

"F*ck Bud where are you?!" Luke hissed.

Two lives were in danger at that time, Ravida also needed a blood transfusion, his condition was critical but Sabrina could not contact Blaze. Gavyn is currently looking for blood, he has done everything he can.

Sabrina received a call from Gavyn, he had already found blood but that wasn't enough. "Bring it here, our son needs blood right now—Please," She said tremblingly.

Depressed, she sat in the waiting chair as she stared at the door where her son was lying. She was crying and her mind was full of excitement, she was restless and could not understand the beating of her heart, growing fear, nervousness, and anxiety for no apparent reason.

Gavyn arrived with a bag of blood, and Ravida was immediately transfused. Sabrina breathed a sigh of relief, but it wasn't over yet, Ravida's blood transfusion was still very low and it only reduced the possibility of becoming more critical of Ravida's condition.

She desperately needs Blaze's help, She is ready to tell the truth just to save Ravida's life. Ravana leaned over her and sadly hugged her "I'm sorry Momma, It's my fault if I hadn't tried to come out it wouldn't have happened to Ravida" Ani Ravana.

Sabrina immediately turned to her son "It's not your fault son, Momma has many enemies so your brother perished. I must be the one to apologize... I'm sorry—"

Gavyn had just returned from the nurse station "I'll leave for now, I will look for a possible donor... I will come back later."

"Thank you" She mumbled, Gavyn just nodded and left again. Ravana stayed by her side to accompany her. While the staff are guarding around to ensure their safety.