36

WHEN SHE WOKE UP she felt that the yacht was not moving, she thought that they had landed at the port but when she came out from the room they were still in the middle of the sea. She immediately climbed to the top to ask Blaze why they hadn't landed yet. But when she finds Blaze, he repairs the yacht's engine.

"Don't tell me, The yacht was wrecked in the middle of the sea?"

"Then I won't tell you," he said flatly.

"Can you fix it?"

"I can't, I've been trying to fix it before but need to replace the Engine block," Blaze said.

It stood up and passed Sabrina, "Let's just wait for help to come."

Sabrina tried to call for help but there was no signal of their whereabouts, and she also knew that the help Blaze was referring to was from bankers who could see them. And there is also no certainty that there will be bankers passing through their place. She walks back and forth and looks for a signal.

"Mapapagod ka lang kakahanap ng signal, mabuti pa kumain ka na muna" ani Blaze.

She sat down and joined Blaze, She was silent while eating and just frowned.

Blaze cleared his throat "So how do you understand Tagalog if this is your first time here in the Philippines?--"

Sabrina was choked because of Blaze's question, she made an excuse even though it was untrue "I c-an understand four languages, including Tagalog, German, and Italian."

Blaze just nodded in amazement "Wow impressive."

Sabrina immediately averted her eyes and continued eating, while Blaze examined Sabrina's every move. He watched Sabrina how she ate, even drinking water, and even the movement of her eyes but he saw nothing similar to Nathalie.

Sabrina was aware of what Blaze was doing. She was well trained, Blaze will never be able to beat her because she has changed herself so much. She was taught the manners of a duchess, as well as the emotion of her eyes she can control it, now she believes that eyes can lie. She also limited everything she said, even her movement. And her eyes were her weapon to keep being Sabrina.

Blaze stared at Sabrina as he sipped his coffee. Sabrina stood up and suddenly jumped into the water which startled him and without saying a word he ran to jump into the water as well. He dives and finds Sabrina in the water but he can't find her, he's nervous and examines the whole area.

When he got up he saw Sabrina sitting on the yacht deck, she grinned and looked at him judiciously "It seems like you're not loyal to your wife as well as to your fiance."

Blaze disgusted went up and just passed Sabrina's rebuke. Sabrina followed him into the room so he looked at her teasingly. Sabrina wonders about Blaze's behavior, but it's too late for her to realize when Blaze undresses in front of her which surprises her, she immediately turns around and covers her face in shame "I will leave you first" she immediately goes out and left Blaze alone.

Sabrina tsked "Bastard ass!!" she hissed. She thought of retaliating so she took off her clothes and hung them on a pipe.

Blaze backed away when he saw what Sabrina was doing, he couldn't help but gulp, when their eyes met he immediately averted his eyes and went back inside the room.

Sabrina smiled triumphantly and shook her head "Pity Ass" she mumbled.

Sabrina was lying quietly on the bed while Blaze was sleeping on the sofa. She felt very crowded around them. The longer she and Blaze were together, she didn't know how else to cope. She regrets that she even went with Blaze so now she feels she is in danger... Dangerous act of destiny, she doesn't believe that they met by chance, even though she avoided them a few times, destiny still tries to get them closer. She took a deep breath, suddenly she remembered her Ravida, what if the truth came out how would she explain that to her three-year-old son? Ravida means life, Ravida is her life and she will not let her life be lost. The world was too small for the three of them and it was too hard for her to get away and hide.

She stared at Blaze sleeping, what if destiny hadn't put them away? Will she still be happy until this time or still continue to suffer? She slowly got up and left the room, the full and red moon was exposed to her. Like the blood-colored moon, her life became bloody. But until now she still hopes that one day her life with Ravida will also be peaceful and happy.

She closed her eyes and sought peace of her heart and mind.

"You can not sleep?" At Blaze's appearance, she skipped in surprise.

"God!!, You will kill me in panic, I thought you were asleep?" she asked.

"Just woke up, I came out because you weren't in bed... why are you here anyway?" Blaze said then turned to Sabrina.

"I can't sleep, I miss my son" she honestly said.

"May anak ka?" Blaze asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I have two sons, Ravana and Ravida" Sabrina didn't lie because she was tired of lying every day of her life.

"I-lang taon na ang mga anak mo?" he stuttered.

"Ravana is fifteen years old while Ravida is T-hree years old... How about you? Do you have a child?" she asked lifelessly.

"Y-eah, I have a daughter"

She turned to Blaze with astonishment. "You have a daughter?."

"Yep, Remember Vanessa? My stepdaughter... She is Nathalie's loving sister so when she died I promised that I would never leave her sister... I will love her as my own daughter."

Sabrina nodded and smiled, somehow she was happy because her sister was never alone because she was not lacking in love and guidance, she was also thankful that they did not have the same fate.