60

It had also been a long time since she had last visited his Mother at her grave. And her heart has been at peace since she learned to forgive. Even though she didn't talk to her sister Samantha, she forgot everything for the peace of their lives. After all, Samantha is still her sister.

She thought that their father would not be pleased if they quarreled until someone was hurt again because of their vain anger. She is more focused on raising her son. Her business is also growing and she has built a main branch here in the Philippines in just three months. That's how fast her company grew.

And today, she wants to give Blaze the forgiveness he wanted. Daily with Blaze, she learns to be soft again, to forgive, and to trust for the second time. For a few months, the only thing he does is to earn her trust. He prefers to be Mr. Understanding for their family.

"Where is my favorite cousin?" she heard Vanessa humming. Vanessa forgave her, she thought Vanessa was angry with her but she was mistaken. Vanessa was only upset because of her refusal back then. But over time, the anger fades and is ready to make another memory without hatred.

"Good morning, Tita," Vanessa said. Vanessa kissed Nathalie's cheek and looked for her cousin again.

"I'm here!" Ravida suddenly appeared and was carrying ice cream.

"Morning" it was Blaze.

"Good morning Papa" Vanessa and Ravida said at the same time.

"Are you ready for our flight?" Blaze asked afterward and kissed Nathalie on the cheek.

"Yeah!!" said Vanessa and Ravida.

Vanessa frowned "I thought we were the ones you were asking Dad."

"Of course," Blaze said lightly.

They are now going to Paris for Mia's wedding day. She will marry the man who has captured her heart. And Blaze and Nathalie are leaving with Vanessa and Ravida. The wedding is tomorrow so they are also in a hurry. The flight to France also took more than 14 hours so they would leave early in the morning.

"Are you sure it's okay with your Mommy for you to come with us?" Blaze asked to be sure.

"Yeah, and he can't stop me anymore, I'm twenty years old and I can decide for myself, " Vanessa said.

"We better make sure your Mom doesn't get angry," Nathalie said worriedly.

"Chill, I said goodbye properly before leaving. And she allowed me" Vanessa said.

"Hmmm," she hummed "Did you say who your companions were?" Nathalie asked.

"That?! I prefer not to answer that question. By the way, we will miss the flight. Let's go?!" exclaimed Vanessa.

"Pasaway ka talaga" she chuckled.

When they arrived at the Airport they immediately boarded a private plane. Ravida and Vanessa slept the whole trip while Nathalie could not sleep.

"Are you okay?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah I'm good" She smiled and turned to the plane window. She was next to Blaze now and leaning his head on her shoulder. She just let Blaze go until she also fell asleep due to the length of time she waited and made three stops in different countries before arriving in Paris.

They were really amazed at the beauty of Paris, it is truly a city of love. Immediately someone escorted them and got into the limousine. They were taken to a hotel where they would spend the night.

"Wow! This is really breathtaking" Vanessa complimented.

"Yes it is," Ravida added.

The hotel is filled with expensive structures. The design is glowing and obviously expensive and those hanging on the wall are all luxurious.

Two key cards were given to them, so they definitely occupy two different rooms. Vanessa and Ravida decided that they would just be together in one room. They did nothing because the two were already in their room because they wanted to rest.

Blaze opened the door for her so she was the first to enter. As Blaze unloaded the belongings he was carrying and the clothes they would wear tomorrow to the wedding. He put it inside the cabinet and didn't bother to fix it further.

"Are you hungry?" Blaze asked.

"Hindi, mas gusto ko magpahinga" aniya.

"Okay," said Blaze, blazing with Nathalie's silence "Why were you so quiet on the flight earlier, is there a problem? " he asked.

Nathalie slowly lay down on the bed and looked in the large mirror which overlooked the entire city of Paris. "I'm just thinking," Nathalie said softly.

"Am I in your thoughts? Blaze asked jokingly.

"Actually, yes," she said. Nathalie didn't hear Blaze's response, he suddenly appeared beside her gently combing her hair.

"If you think you still can't love me, break that fucking deal. I will not allow myself to go away and lose my child's rights. " Blaze's voice was low and deeply seductive.

"I wanna be with you," Nathalie said without hesitation. Blaze was stunned and stopped to comb Nathalie's hair.

"What did you say?" Blaze asked in shock.

"I wanna be with you?" Nathalie repeated.

"Does this mean you're my girlfriend now?."

Nathalie nodded and smiled softly "Let's all forget what happened before, I accept your explanation and I forgive you. I've forgiven you for a long time but I'm just afraid of being hurt again, so I thought about it carefully. And. . . I want to be with you, for us, for our son, and for the future of our family" Nathalie could not help but cry.

Blaze got off the bed and knelt in front of Nathalie, "Thank you for trusting me again, promise I will not waste the trust you have given me again" Blaze burst into tears of joy and gently held Nathalie's two hands "I love you" he mumbled "Things I never did before "I didn't have a chance to tell you before, but now I won't waste any more time, I want to tell you that I love you so much and my world revolves around you and our son."

Nathalie cried even more because of the joy in her heart, they will be able to continue their broken love "Mahal din kita" Nathalie said passionately then gently touched both of his cheeks and gently kissed Blaze's lips full of love and acceptance.