33

"What's your problem? I can't talk to you properly anymore, what's wrong with you?!" Blaze can't help but raise his voice because of Kc's actions these past few days. It is very difficult to handle her attitude, she is often disgusted for no reason, Blaze actually wants to think that Kc may be pregnant but she says she is not.

"I'm not in the mood, Get out of sight. Don't talk to me" Kc said in disgust and then covered herself with a blanket.

"Tell me if you're upset so I know what to do—"

"Just leave me alone Blaze!!" Kc shouted.

"Bullshit! It's so hard for you to understand, please stop this stupidity!."

"I'm not stupid!—"

"I didn't say that you are stupid, Ghad Kc, what's wrong with you?!, you're misinterpreting me again" Blaze didn't know what to do with Kc, Unable to restrain himself, he slammed the door shut and left the house and called his secretary "Clear my schedule this week, I'm leaving" he no longer waited for his secretary to answer, he immediately turned off the call and drove away from the city.

As Kc was left alone in the room and staring into emptiness. She feels numb but tears are still running from her eyes. She knew that it was because of her illness that she had been acting differently lately but she couldn't stop herself.

Sabrina is on a trip, she is not with her husband Gavyn because there is something important to take care of in the organization he leads. While Ravana returned to Sicily to accompany his brother. Gavyn agreed not to include their son in the organization until he was twenty -five years old.

Sabrina is now boarding a private ship nearest to Palawan; she also decided to visit the Isla De Atenea she had bought. She had just finished her business meeting in Batangas so she went straight to the Island near Puerto Princesa, Palawan because it would take little time to get to the Island.

She was in formal wear, wearing a white coat and skirt paired with white heels and wearing shades. She went straight inside the hotel and checked in. Sabrina wasn't in the mood to go out and go around the whole resort, she just wanted to rest and sleep. It was enough for her to see that the resort was in good condition.

"Blaze? Napadalaw ka?" Ria asked.

Blaze sat in the rattan chair on the side of his Cabin and then took a deep breath. "I just missed the Island."

Ria sat down next to Blaze and shrugged, They have been best friends since Nathalie died, Coz Blaze always stays on the Island every time he is upset. "Itong Island ba talaga ang na miss mo o si Nathalie."

"B-oth, but you already know my heart is already fixed on another woman, so I need to let Nathalie go because she's happy where she was" Ria tapped Blaze's shoulder and gave him a simple friendly reminder "Don't let sadness swallow you up again, if you're happy with the woman you're with, don't let her get away from you."

"Diba napa-english ako...nakakahawa ka kase eh" she was joking to break the silence between her and Blaze.

"Thanks RiRi for always being there for me"

"You're welcome... Sya nga pala balitaan mo na ba?" ani Ria.

"Ang alin?" he asked in astonishment.

"Malamang hindi mo pa nga alam" pabiro nitong sabi. "May nakabili na ng isla, hindi ko alam kung paano nangyari pero nasa hotel ngayon ang may-ari."

Blaze fell silent for a few minutes. "Hmm... Who bought it?."

Ria shrugged "Hindi ko din alam...malalaman natin mamaya, siguro naman nasa exclusive party siya dahil resort niya ito, diba?."