56

Blaze couldn't stand it so he'd better follow his heart. Ria was right, leaving again was just cowardice. So he won't leave, even if Nathalie drives him away.

He is outside the Cabin now and sipping coffee. He had no intention of partying so he stayed on the beach and watched the waves hit the shore. He was deep in thought and obsessing over his mind with what Ria said that he would not only leave Nathalie there was another that he did not know what it was. Even though he could not understand what Ria wanted to convey, he feels that it is so important that he cannot leave the Island until he discovers that.

While inside the resort people enjoy attending the gathering. Jewelry is the item for auction held by Mr. Rivera and is popular in the manufacture and design of jewelry worth hundreds of millions of pesos.

"This jewelry is made of silver and encrusted with tiny diamonds to shine its beauty. The large blue stones are sapphires from Europe that ensure their durability and luster. This item will start at half a million pesos, let's start bidding" said the announcer.

Everyone murmured because they were fascinated with jewelry. The first bidder was Mr. Castro of Castro Firm and Land Corporation. "600 Thousand! for my beautiful Wife," he said.

"650 Thousand," said another bidder.

"800 Thousand" bidding in succession and it reached 1.5 Million.

"1.5 M going once— going twi—"

"2 Million!" anang isang Lalaki.

"A bidder chased, it was a very good night" sambit ng Mc "2 Million pesos for Mr. Garrison. . . Going once— Going twice."

" Sold! "

When Mr. Garrison went up on stage, everyone was amazed to wear the necklace to Mc of the event. Everyone murmured and even the beautiful Mc of the event was shocked as well. The man grabbed the microphone and let out some words "Your suspicion is correct, this woman belongs to me. So stop looking fantastically at the woman I own!" the man said and pulled down the stage the Mc.

Nathalie and Ria were amazed at what they saw, they only watched that in the movie so for them she should keep that guy.

"Sana all diba!" ani Ria. "Baka panahon na para magtrabaho ako bilang Mc" Ria jokes.

"Sige palitan mo na siya, bakante ang stage" Nathalie said sarcastically. Suddenly Mr. Rivera gasping for breath, he's looking for a replacement Mc because he didn't stop the guy named Mr. Garrison who took the lady who was leading the event.

"That man! Hindi ko na siya napigilan. I need your help, can you be the MC of the event?" said Mr. Rivera, begging.

"But I am the owner of the resort, why would I do that?" ani Nathalie.

"Only you can be Mc, Please Thalie, I beg you, the auction will not go ahead without Mc" ani Mr. Rivera.

"Fine—"

" Yes, Thank you!. . . Thank you!" repeatedly said Mr. Rivera. Nathalie could do nothing but do that job instead of just partying. She was given the script and she walked on the stage to launch the auction. He could feel the nervousness of the people present whispering. Others know her as Sabrina but most know her as Nathalie the daughter of Samantha who committed adultery with her Mother's husband.

She cleared her throat and hardened her aura. She does not want to be miserable in front of other people who only know how to judge the mistakes of others. There was no emotion on her face and the auction began. With her stubbornness, the auction went ahead without anyone criticizing her character.

She's at the resort's bar counter now and the real party is about to begin, the women are wearing bikinis and the men are in trunks, the people are playing loud and dancing while she is just sitting in a chair and sipping tequila. Her eyes were reddened from the amount of alcohol she had drunk. She was alone contemplating when a woman approached her.