35

After the incident between her and Blaze, she was uneasy. She was afraid of making mistakes again so she tried to avoid and pretend that nothing had happened last night. Next week she will be back in Manila so she had better go out and tour the whole island she left three years ago.

She acts as if she doesn't care about the people looking at her. She wore shades and a beach hat so that she would not be recognized. Her eye caught Ria, she averted her gaze and hurried to get on the golf cart so that Ria would not notice her.

"Mam, tulungan na kita" heard a man behind him say. She was familiar with that voice, if she wasn't mistaken it was Caleb. She was stunned and she lowered her beach hat even more to cover her face. She cleared her throat "N-o T-hanks I can handle myself" she stuttered.

"I insist Mam."

"I said, I don't need your help..." irritated loudly. She didn't want to raise her voice but she couldn't afford to pretend and lie to him.

"S-orry,"

She didn't let Caleb finish what he was going to say, she immediately drove the golf cart away from him. The Golf cart took her to the lagoon. Coincidentally no one was there. It was very quiet there and she had peace of mind, she breathed a sigh of relief even for a few minutes. She is also tired of pretending every day of her life. She heard the sound of water flowing from the Ginhawa Falls. The name fits the falls because the flow of water is like a musical instrument that gives comfort to the person who can hear them.

She took off her clothes and jumped into the water, she stayed under and did not come up. Some Memories that she struggles to forget come into her mind. Her heart deduces the pains and sorrows that the world has thrown to her, it was one of yesterday's bitter nightmares. She tries to forget the painful memories she had but every time she sees Blaze it all comes back, until now she is in pain because of the deception Blaze did to her.

At the Ball where she saw her mother, her sister, and Blaze broke her heart again. And even more, affirmed her decision to accept the new life given by Gavyn. I thought I would feel no pain because I had no love left for them, but everything I thought was wrong. When I told myself that "loving him would be the death of me, but I knew I would die happily" I was wrong... I died miserably that night.

Suddenly someone struck her arm and pulled her out of the water.

"Magpapakamatay ka ba!?" Blaze said angrily, She tried to free herself from Blaze's tight grip but he wouldn't let her go. Her head got heated up so she didn't accidentally slap Blaze.

"You don't care, even if I want to commit suicide right now!!" She pushed Blaze away from her, she got out of the water, and left him. She quickly put on her clothes and was ready to ride the golf cart when Blaze suddenly kissed her on the lips.

She slapped Blaze hard and stared at him sharply "The next time you kiss me without my permission, I will take your life in exchange for your audacity" she said with a warning "This is your last warning Mr. Delvaje."

"I-m s-orry, your lips are familiar to me, you look like Nathalie when our lips touch ... I just want to make sure that--" Sabrina slapped Blaze again "I'm not a testing kit so you can just kiss without my permission!!."

"to tell you, I am not Nathalie and I will never be her!!" she said flatly, She rode the golf cart and drove it away from the lagoon. The tears that had been shedding earlier dripped away, she was furious with Blaze. She wanted to hurt him to alleviate the pain it had caused him. She went near the old Cabin that she used to occupy, nothing had changed in appearance but she didn't bother entering the Cabin because there might be another glitch if anyone saw her she was there, so she just passed it.