29

IT TOOK EIGHT MONTHS to process the annulment but until now the filing of the annulment between him and Samantha is still in progress. The case is difficult to move forward because Samantha's camp is not cooperating. Their reason is not enough for the court to allow the annulment case to proceed. He was still thinking of a deeper reason to speed up the process.

"Blazey, Uwi ka kaagad ng maaga... Ipagluluto kita mamaya" Kc said while sitting on the sofa and typing on the laptop. It's weekend so she doesn't have work today.

"Sure Babe, maaga akong makakauwi, by this afternoon, do you want us to go to the mall? it's weekend after all" ani Blaze.

"Yeyy! " Kc smiled happily, she laid the laptop on the center table and hugged Blaze once kissing his cheek.

"I'm leaving for work, do you want something? bibilhan kita bago umuwi" Blaze asked then gently kissed Kc's forehead.

"Anything, Basta binili mo sa Jollibee" She pouted her lips and showed her cutie eye look.

"You're really a fan of Jollibee huh?"

"Yeppy! Jollibee is so cute and has plump cheeks" Kc said happily and her eyes were shining in cuteness.

Blaze squeezed Kc's fat cheek "Just like you... Bye, I gotta go. See you later" Letting go of Blaze and immediately left the household and took a car to Luna Company.

He had a series of meetings for new projects planned by their marketing team. He was busy working and missed the break time so he just ordered from his secretary Mica.

"Mica? After the meeting at 11 am, I want to clear all my schedules for today, I'm going somewhere."

"Noted Boss, Will our team building still continue on Saturday? You have a business trip on Friday Boss. I don't think you can catch up" ani Mica.

"Ituloy niyo pa din kahit wala ako. I'll just catch up if I have the chance."

"Copy Boss" anito.

After his 11 am meeting, he went to the nearest fast-food restaurant to buy food for Kc.

"One bucket of chicken joy, Cokefloat Large, Medium Fries, and Sundae," he says to the Crew taking his order.

"Do you have nothing to add, Sir?" Crew asked.

"That's all, Thank you" He drove the car to pick up his food order. When he got it, he went home immediately.

"I'm home" he shouted as he entered the house. He was cuirassing because he didn't hear any noise, he often heard Kc's voice every time he entered the house. He walked in and looked for Kc in the kitchen because she said it would cook him dinner.

"Babe? Where are you? I'm home!'' There was no one in the kitchen and the light was turned off so he went up the stairs to look for Kc. "Babe?'' When he opened the door of the room, Kc was sleeping soundly even at noon. He smiled and stepped towards Kc, he lightly combed her hair and kissed her forehead.

Kc moved and yawned, "Blazey?" said Kc weakly.

"I'm home, I brought something for you," Blaze said softly then showed the food he was carrying "Let's eat?."

Kc opened her arm and pouted her lips "Carry me."

Blaze immediately carried her until they reached the dining table. Blaze slowly made her sit on the Chair and then he prepared the food himself.

"Ang dami naman? baka hindi mo na makain ang niluto ko" Kc frowned.

"Sinong may sabi na yan ang kakainin ko? sayo lang ng iyan. I will eat what you cooked, I don't like unhealthy foods" ani Blaze.