34

She woke up again in an unfamiliar room after she had gone astray earlier. She feels the weakness of her body and is unable to move. A man with a black aura entered and his eyes were so cold that it looked at him.

"How are you feeling?" the man asked then sat it down on the side of her bed.

"Where am I? Who are you?" She asked the man weakly.

"I saved you from the accident, I'm Gavyn Gray."

She struggled to get up even though her body was still weak ", Thanks for your help, but I need to leave Blaze is already looking for me I need to go..."

"You can't go home, you're in Sicily and not in the Philippines"

She turned to Gavyn and was stunned "W-hat am I doing here? bring me back to the Philippines, now" She struggled to stand up and removed the apparatus plugged into her body. "I need to go back--"

"You will never return to the Philippines," Gavyn said sharply authoritatively.

"Who are you to dictate me!!, yes, I owe you my life but you don't own me." she said dangerously. Gavyn was not used to being reprimanded, so his patience was very short, he grabbed Nathalie's jaw tightly and warned "The next time you tell me something that isn't fixed to what I want, I'll take your life away."

Nathalie shuddered in fear at Gavyn's sharp stare, She couldn't help but hold her breath and her jaw hurt. "L-et me go!" She stuttered.

Gavyn was so upset that she let go of Nathalie, "Don't make me angry again, I don't know what I can do to you when that happens again."

She gripped her jaw in pain, "I want to go home, let me go" she pleaded.

"Sinabi ko na sayo, wala ka ng babalikan sa Pilipinas" aniya. "You have only two choices, to stay by my side and have a good life or return to the Philippines where you have no place in their lives."

"Si B-laze, I know Blaze is looking for me, he told me he won't let me down—"

"Nakakalimot ka na ba? Do you remember what he did to you? what happened to the Ball? Have you forgotten?" Gavyn said.

"I can forgive him, all I need is his explanation," tearfully said Nathalie.

He looked at Nathalie impatience "You're pathetic, you don't deserve that life, I'm giving you a chance to think ... I'll come back to you later. And if you reject me I will make a way for you to stay by my side." said Gavyn then left Nathalie inside the room.

In the two months she was in Sicily, she could do nothing but wait and find an opportunity to escape. She tried to flee several times but Gavyn couldn't find her anywhere in Sicily. Everyone asks for help, but when they find out that Gavyn is the man she hides they back off to help her. As if terrified to fight someone like Gavyn, she also tried to ask for help from the police but Gavyn seemed to be holding the police by the neck.

"Aren't you tired of running away, I told you, you can't leave if I don't want to" ani Gavyn.

"Why haven't you let me go yet?" She almost begged Gavyn, She still couldn't understand why Gavyn didn't want to let her go.

"I'm just saving you--"

"Saving me from what?"

"I'm saving you from the pain you will feel when you return to the Philippines? I don't want you to leave so I won't let you go until you didn't accept that you have nothing to return to"

"Ano ba ang pinagsasabi mo?" She was confused.

"Do you really want to know?"Gavyn asked seriously.

"Can you just tell me--"

Gavyn stood up and took a folder from her drawer, He handed it to Nathalie.

"A-no ito?" she stuttered. She couldn't believe what she was reading, she didn't know if it was just Gavyn's lies. But seeing the picture of Blaze kissing a woman further devastated her heart.

"That is the reason why you have no one to return to the Philippines, everyone knows you are dead" ani Gavyn.

"But I am alive--"

"Yes you are, I was at the ball when the scandal broke out between you and your mother. I saw how she would humiliate you. I followed your car when you ran away. Bago pa sumabog ang sinasakyan mo nailabas na kita" Gavyn's explanation. She was caught in the act and cried, she took her death certificate and tore it up. She was upset as she looked at Gavyn "And this photo? when it happened?."

"Last month--"

She seemed deaf to what she heard, if everyone knew she was dead, how could Blaze be able to kiss that woman when it was only a month ago that the accident happened? She was in so much pain, she was losing hope. She repeatedly asks herself why the world is so cruel. Gavyn leaned over her and comforted her.

"If so, why are you helping me? We actually don't know each other" She asked in astonishment. Gavyn sighed and handed her the picture in his wallet "You look like my wife."

She looks like the one in the picture, a woman wearing a white wedding gown with Gavyn.

"I'm not making you a replacement, I just wanted to save you. You know every time I look at you I feel like my wife is still alive, and I don't want it to happen again that I can't do anything to save someone like you, I was unable to save my wife and to this day I blame myself" Gavyn said. Nathalie felt sadness in Gavyn's voice, wrong that she judged it right away.

"I'm sorry"

"Nah, it's okay... you still need to know something, you're two months and a half pregnant" anito.

"I'm what?" she asked in shock.

"You're pregnant" he repeated.

A few months ago and her belly was getting bigger, she was about to give birth. In six months so much has changed. She accepted Gavyn's offer to her. She now lives as Sabrina Gray, and she also went to great lengths to become Sabrina, she found out that Gavyn was a Mafia and that his state in life was very dangerous, she was taught to manipulate other people's emotions, and she learned to hide her true feelings through blank emotions, which further frightened other people that's what Gavyn always tells her, don't let anyone see her fear because the opponent will use that to kill her physically and emotionally.

She also knew many people by being Sabrina, she found out that no one knew that Gavyn's wife was already dead so she was free to use her persona. She actually feels guilty for using Sabrina's identity to have a second chance to live with her son. But Gavyn repeatedly says she will do justice to Sabrina's death. She promises that she will not let the people who kill Gavyn's wife live happily. She became braver now, her heart became harder and she did not regret that she changed herself completely. The Nathalie they had known was already gone. She killed herself the day she found out that people she trusted were only fooling her.

There is a lesson that Gavyn taught her is not to trust anyone, even if you love him or her, wala kang iba na pagkakatiwalaan kundi ang sarili mo lang.

When she gave birth to her first child, that was the first time she was happy again, she just saw her son's smile make her life more meaningful. His first smile made her cry with joy. She has many regrets in life but her son is not part of it, he's a blessing, not a sin.

She jumped into intense training, and Gavyn trained her in fighting so she could learn to beat opponents. It was difficult for her to learn how to fight but her son became her strength, she wanted to be able to defend her son at all costs, she also learned to hold a katana and a gun, and the most difficult stage of her training was to kill people before she was finally called Comare or better known as the wife of the Mafia.

She also attends meetings where she meets underbosses, Caporegime, Consigliere, and elite soldier leaders who are the members of the organization led by Gavyn. If Sabrina's life was so dangerous she would rather live that than live as Nathalie and be blind to a lie.