50

NATHALIE HAS BEEN TAKING care of the Island for a few days for their dwelling there. She is just waiting for Sabrina's decision before finally moving to the island with her son. She is currently building a house near the resort so that she can better monitor her business. Her business is Island hotels and resorts and she has bought various islands in the Philippines and has 25 hotels internationally. And some branches of Luna Clothes Apparel.

When she received a call from Sabrina she hurried to travel to the city to see Sabrina. When she saw Sabrina standing next to her bed, she immediately approached her "Have you decided yet?" she asked . . .

Sabrina nodded "I will take all the risk. I prefer to stay with my son, he needs me. And I'm ready to tell Gavyn everything." Sabrina was nervous and afraid of the consequences but she had to be brave . . .

Nathalie smiled at Sabrina's decision, she hugged her and patted her back "You made the right decision Sab, Gavyn will understand you, I'm sure."

"I hope so Thalie. . . I don't want my son to curse me when he finds out that I just left him again if I choose to stay away and run away from the truth. I don't want to be a coward and leave my family again. I'm also tired of running from my sins." ani Sabrina.

"Are you ready to face your son as well? " Nathalie asked.

"I need to, all of my decisions are for him. I am willing to pay all of my sins just to be with my son again. I realized that I had never been a good mother to him and I want to change that" ani Sabrina.

"What truth?" Gavyn's sudden appearance that they didn't notice. He walked into the room and knelt in front of Sabrina "Why didn't you even tell me that you remember something, I'm so worried about you."

Sabrina nervously met Gavyn's gaze, Nathalie prompted her to say she could do it. "I intend to tell you today—" She couldn't continue what she was going to say when Gavyn suddenly hugged her tightly.

"I thought I lost you. . . I thought you wouldn't remember me forever. Thank you for coming back to us" Gavyn said while still hugging Sabrina tightly. Sabrina's heart was beating fast and speechless, she just kept on crying. She let go of Gavyn's hug and stared at him intently before speaking "I have something to tell you."

Nathalie cleared her throat to interrupt them "I'm gonna go out first so you can talk privately."

Sabrina tearfully told the whole truth, but Gavyn remained silent and startled. He could not believe all the facts mentioned by his wife, Sabrina.

"I thought that would be better so I sacrificed, but everything I did was wrong, I ruined my life...my family and our marriage. And worst of all, I killed a member of your family. . . I killed your brother to save you. . . I didn't even ask for your opinion, I just did it without thinking. . . I'm so sorry Gavyn, sorry" Sabrina insisted on asking for forgiveness even though she knew there was no forgiveness for everything she had done.

Gavyn sat on the floor and was dumbfounded "Bakit ikaw pa! Bakit ikaw pa ang gumawa noon!? Why did you let your hand be stained with blood because of me? I have long sought justice for you and for my brother then now you will tell me that you are the mastermind of everything!! Why?— Why did you ruin your life because of me?."

"God, This is my fault!!" Gavyn said to Sabrina's surprise.

"N-o, it's my fault, I'm ready to accept all the punishment, I'm ready to be imprisoned," Sabrina said confidently even though she was still afraid of the consequences.

"No!! You don't have to be incarcerated, we will fight together just promise me you won't leave us again, I forgive you. . . Just don't leave me again" Gavyn pleaded, Sabrina couldn't believe what her husband was doing, he did not shout at her, he didn't scold her, he did not throw insults.

"W-hy? Why didn't you shout at me and pour out your anger?" ani Sabrina.

"Because I love you, and you only did it because you love me. You did that to save me, so I can't get angry for long. Even if you did something slaughterous, I can still forgive you." ani Gavyn, Sabrina's tears flowed even more, her heart was pounding at Gavyn's emotional expression. She didn't expect that, she thought Gavyn would be angry with her forever. Gavyn still knelt in front of her and hugged her on the waist.

"Mommy?!" si Ravana iyon, nakatayo sa pinto kasama si Nathalie.

They looked at the door where Ravana was, Sabrina's chest throbbed even more when she saw her son again. After decades of running and hiding the truth, she had only now seen her son again. And it was as if tears were breaking her heart with tears dripping from her son's eyes. Her son is a man now when she sees his face that's when she thinks that she has so many and innumerable shortcomings as a Mother. She did not know how would face her son, she was ashamed of herself.

"I brought him here for a layover," Nathalie said.

Slowly Sabrina and Gavyn stood up "Son?" Sabrina mumbled. Ravana immediately ran towards Sabrina and hugged her tightly. They were so tall and Sabrina couldn't believe it, she cried even more.

"You're alive Mom, I can't believe you're alive. Where have you been all this time Mom? — I miss you so much" ani Ravana.

"I'm sorry Rav for leaving you. . . I will never leave your side again, promise" Sabrina sobbed even more, and explained everything to Ravana.

"I forgive you Mommy as long as you promise me that you will never leave us again" ani Ravana. They all know that it is not that easy to accept the truth but they need to forgive, Sabrina did not go through that easily, she suffered for a long time and was separated from her family. That was enough to pay for her sins.