Prologue

She hid in a huge tree and used her palm to cover her mouth... While holding her breath, tears started flowing down from her eyes.

All she could hear were his footsteps as well as the rapid throbbing of her chest.

"Baby!!" He hissed... sounds like a madman.

"Come out!- I just want to play!... A pleasurable foreplay!" he shouted and laughed slightly which scared her even more.

Nathalie's legs trembled in fear while suppressing the sound of her sobs. She gripped tightly to her chest and was unable to resist the loud thump.

"Come out baby, it will be fun... I promise!."

She could hear his footsteps approaching the tree where she was hiding "Oh god, please, don't come near me," she thought.

She kept holding her mouth as sweat flowed through her skin because of the nervousness and fear that ran through her whole body.

She didn't know what to do.

Should she run or stay in that tree?

"Baby?!...come out." He whispered "I don't like seeking" the man uttered.

Nathalie took a deep breath as something moved on a nearby tree. And she once more heard his dangerous laugh "Are you hiding there? Come out now, please!."

While holding her breath in fear, Nathalie saw out of the corner of her eye that he was heading in a different direction... So, she slowly and carefully stepped out to change her hiding spot but accidentally stepped on a fragile wood that created a noise.

She saw his vivid eyes while grinning at her.

"Got ya!" he shouted.

Nathalie was so scared, she ran away as fast as she could to escape.

"Please, Stay away from me" she cried out loud while sobbing.

"I can't hear you!."

She didn't bother to look back, all she had in her mind was to escape that beast-man.

"Baby! Don't run away, you're just making yourself tired. I will not let you go!... never!" The man shouted while Nathalie just kept running...she was about to reach the end.

"Baby!! You can't run away from me anymore."

The water in the river was rushing... If she jumped, she would not be surely found alive— but she had no choice.

Nathalie was about to jump... suddenly her clothes got caught in a branch of a tree.

She pulled her clothes forcefully "N-no!."

"You have nowhere else to go, you're mine tonight," he said.

Nathalie was desperate, she pulled on her dress until it tore apart— the reason why she fell on the ground.

She even more trembled in fear... the man was so close... she wanted to run but she couldn't...

"H-help!!" She screamed as her knees were shaking and still tried to stand up.

Even before Nathalie could run, the man hit her legs with a thick stick, causing her to fall to the ground again.

"Ahhh!" Nathalie shouted in pain.

"I gotcha baby!" His voice was monstrous in her ears so she just cried while desperately trying to crawl away from him.

The man gripped her arms so tightly that she could no longer resist. He overpowered her and kissed her forcibly but she tried to resist.