31

LUKE LADESMA is a secret agent and a Black Hat Hacker who is a member of an underground organization where Blaze used to work and who has now resigned. He is typically in charge of developing malware, which is frequently used to infiltrate computerized networks and systems. Luke is usually motivated by personal or financial gain, but he can also engage in espionage, protests, or simply enjoy the thrill. Luke ranges from inexperienced to highly skilled and knowledgeable hackers that can seek to spread malware and steal private data such as login credentials, and financial and personal information. Luke can steal, manipulate, or destroy system data after gaining access to his targets depending on his motivations.

Have you gathered any information? I need an answer right now" Samantha asked Luke irritably.

"According to World Entrepreneur Magazine, Sabrina Gray and Mr. Gavyn Gray are influential multi-billionaires who own an Empire State and Land Incorporated, they have Casinos and Apparel Companies, and own the biggest accounts across the continent. I can't find any other information, it's purely about business" ani Luke.

"Use your organization's system to gather information, I need to know who Sabrina really is," said Samantha sharply."I have a bad feeling about that woman and that Gavyn Gray!."

"They can sue the Privacy Act of 1974 on me when they find out that I am entering the PII system" ani Luke "It's against the Law Samantha, And you know that our organization does not manipulate the Law."

"Because you make your own law, so do what I tell you to do if you don't want me to reveal your secret" Samantha threatens Luke.

"We both know that when they find out my secret you will be affected and we will both be imprisoned, Sam!" Luke said Flatly.

They are both silent, they have a secret that cannot be revealed because it will damage their image. A secret they forcefully bury in the pit with Nathalie's body.

"Just do what I ask you to do, find all the information about that Gray mirage."

Luke just shook his head and typed on his laptop again. He entered a system that could harm him and searched for the names of Sabrina and Gavyn Gray before anyone could detect his malware.

"Got it" Luke announced, he copied the information and transferred it to his laptop folder. Luke immediately removed his Malware from the system because he was about to get caught "that was too close."

"What did you get?" Samantha asked curiously.

"Sabrina Canleja-Gray From the Noble House of Canleja. CEO of Canleja Hotel and owner of an Island in Palawan—"

" Wait— did you say Palawan?..." Napaisip bigla si Samantha "Pero sabi ni Mr. Gray na 'yon ang unang beses pa lang ng asawa niya sa Pilipinas... something's wrong" Samantha thought of that woman's possible hole "Continue please."

"35 years old, has two sons, 15 years old and a three years old. Shareholders of various companies. Sabrina is half-American and half-German. Wife of a multi-billionaire. Gavyn Gray is a Sicilian Mafia Boss and heads an Organization with no name—" Luke suddenly fell silent and just stared at his Laptop. "I think you have to be careful with them, Sabrina's husband is a Sicilian Mafia Boss, a very dangerous person and feared by the majority. Don't make a mess between them Sam, if that happens our Organization can't help you. So you better not interfere with them... " ani Luke.

"There is only one thing I want to know if Sabrina and Nathalie are different people...The body found in the accident was no longer recognized due to the fire incurred, how can I be sure it was Nathalie?" said Samantha.

"It is very clear from the information we have gathered that Sabrina is not Nathalie" ani Luke.

"Hmm... If that's so, I won't mess with them" Samantha sat in the swivel chair and thought "Mayroon pa akong ipapaimbestiga sa iyo" she said flatly.