45

"WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?" Nathalie asked in confusion, they were in Batangas Port and it was late at night. "Huwag ka na lang mag tanong" sambit ni Blaze. Blaze immediately pulled Nathalie into the yacht. When they landed on the Island, Nathalie was stunned and nervous.

"Why did you bring me here?." Blaze didn't answer and just brought her somewhere. Blaze took her to the large chunk of rock where they had danced before. He helped her climb to the top, she felt strange again as if everything had all come back. She gulped because of nervousness.

"Sabihan mo sa akin na natatandaan mo ito?" ani Blaze.

"H-indi, Hindi ako siya" she mumbled.

Blaze grabbed her shoulder tightly and stared into her eyes "Don't lie I have a DNA test that will prove that you are Nathalie."

She felt heavy and she could no longer bear the tension between the two of them. No matter what she does denying that she no longer loves him, that's a big lie she ever did because she never forgot to remember Blaze even though he cheated on her. How could she forget the person who made her feel the joy and love that she had longed for? She averted her eyes and stepped back "T-hat D-NA is absurd" she stammered.

"Tumingin ka sa mga mata ko... Sabihin mo sa akin ang katotohanan? Anak ko ba si Ravida?" Blaze asked as his eyes pleaded for the truth. 

When he first saw Ravida, he felt the strange thing it brought to him. 

He feels they have a connection. When Ravida needed help, he did not hesitate to donate blood because he felt afraid and worried, a feeling that he could not understand why he was doing so.

"H-indi...he's not yours because I'm not the woman you think I am " her cold response to hide her true feelings. Without a word Blaze kissed her, passionately and softly caressed her jaw. She did not respond to his kisses, she remained dumbfounded and tears dripped down her cheeks. She was already struggling and was also tired of fighting her emotions. When their lips parted, her tears flowed "I wanna go home" she would almost beg.

"Sagutin mo muna ang mga tanong ko---" He couldn't finish what he had to say when Sabrina slapped him. He was gripped in the jaw by the force of the palm of her hand hitting his cheek.

Nathalie could no longer contain the annoyance and anger of her heart, Suddenly she just exploded due to the rush of her emotions "Para yan sa pagpapahirap mo sa akin. That slap is not enough to alleviate all the pain you have caused my heart." she is too tired to deny the truth and seems to be squeezing her heart because of the torture of her emotions.

Blaze couldn't speak and just accepted all of Nathalie's anger and resentment. He was just looking at Nathalie's face which was crying so much...

"Ano ngayon kung sino ako? Mababago ba no'n ang buhay ko at ang buhay ng anak ko?... mababawi ba no'n and sakit at puot sa puso ko?" she said huskily as her voice trembled. "Anong karapatan mong pakialaman pa ang buhay ko?... h-indi ba't niloko mo ako?. Matagal na kitang kinalimutan ngunit andyan ka na naman... Palibhasa alam mo kung paano ako palambuti, alam mo kung ano ang kahinaan ko... Nagmamakaawa ako pabayaan mo na lang ako tutal ay ikakasal ka na kay Kc, Diba?."

" I just want to be enlightened because I'm already confused by how I feel---" aniya.

"But apparently you are still not satisfied with her?mukhang hindi ka pa din nagbabago hanggang ngayon." mockery of Nathalie.

"I have never deceived you. Yes, my parents planned to make you fall in love with me but I didn't do it for my parents because everything I showed you is true. Una pa lang ay tinanggihan ko na iyo, lahat ng ipinaramdam ko at naramdaman ko ay totoo. Minahal kita." Blaze's explanation. He wanted to fix everything if possible.