63

It was as if hot water was poured on him when he heard what Samantha said.

"You don't know what you're saying, don't turn me around with your bullshits!" he exclaimed.

He heard Samantha laugh, she was obviously not in the right sense because of alcohol.

"I have evidence in my possession, If I'm not happy you shouldn't be happy either. I can expose the truth just don't make that woman happy" Samantha said with obvious anger and hatred in her voice.

"Aren't you tired of being selfish? Nathalie's whole life. . . you tortured and humiliated her, now that she's out of your control you still want to ruin her life using your lies?!. . . Don't you see?! you're being crazy because of the anger you're not letting go of!" Blaze said, "You just don't notice, your anger itself gives you a miserable life."

"Ever since that woman came into my life, my life has been completely ruined! So I won't stop until I ruin her life" Samantha said aloud.

"I feel sorry for you Sam, but please stop doing this, you're just drunk" Blaze's persistence.

"I'm not drunk yet, I'm telling the truth! you can't marry that woman because you raped her!" Samantha said sharply.

"No !! No, it can't be! I will destroy you if you continue this shit!" he said dangerously.

"I have long been broken" mapaklang sambit ni Samantha "And if you want to destroy me you will have nothing to destroy anymore."

"I still don't believe what you're saying, " he said.

" Come on Blaze!, I know you raped a woman. That is the woman you love the most" Samantha's sarcasticness " Ask your good friend, Luke. He knows what happened that night because he is the one who put ecstasy in your drink."

He was stuck in his stance, he turned his back to see if Nathalie was out of the fitting room because she can't hear Samantha's accusations "Stop this shit Sam! I don't want to hear your lies anymore!" he immediately turned off the call when he saw her fiance come out of the fitting room.

"Are you alright? is everything okay?" Nathalie asked.

" Y-es, it's just a business matter. I gotta go" he kissed Nathalie on the cheek when he got out he immediately got into his car. He quickly dragged it to the Organization to which he had formerly belonged.

When he entered the Building, the guards let him in because he was already known there. He immediately took the elevator and immediately went to Luke's office. He seems to explode and doesn't know if he will believe it or not because he received a picture from Samantha. It was a photo of him when he was at the bar when the tragedy struck. He again received a photo of Nathalie who was in the same place where he was that day. When he entered the office, Luke was immediately greeted by him. His face was emotionless and restrained from exploding with intense emotion.

"Hey, Bud! What are you up to?" ani Luke.

He looked cold and sat down in the visitors' chair "Sam called me and he accuses me of raping Nathalie, And you're the one he's pointing to who put ecstasy in my drink. Is that true ?!."

Luke didn't answer right away and looked at his laptop and pretended to be typing "Why would I do that" he was light-headed.

" Tell me the truth! I'm sick of this shit! " Blaze shouted, he sprang to his feet and grabbed Luke's collar. "Samantha says she has evidence, I'm confused, and I don't want to believe it because you're my friend and I love Nathalie."

"It's true, you raped her" Luke's brief remark.

Blaze was even more stunned; he angrily grabbed Luke by the neck. It was hard to believe what Luke said. Because his brain doesn't want to accept that. "So it's true ?!" his voice trembled as well as his hand. He let go of Luke's collar and violently threw all the things on the table.

Blaze screams in rage and destroys the belongings that are there. While Luke was just across from his desk and just watching Blaze who was furious.

Blaze kicks the table and chairs until they are destroyed. "What did I do to you to ruin my life!'' D*mn you f*cker!" Blaze shouted and angrily grabbed Luke's laptop and threw it loudly at the wall.

Luke was speechless and emotionless just standing there.

Blaze couldn't control his anger when he saw that Luke didn't seem to care. Blaze punched Luke in the face until he was leaning against the wall. Luke accepted all of Blaze's anger and didn't fight back. Luke's face was bloody and bruised from Blaze's beating and stumbled over the shaft and leaned against the wall.

"Are you done?" he said flatly when Blaze stopped punching him and just leaned on the table and was upset.

Blaze gasped and his fist was covered in blood "Why? Luke! Why?!" Tanging nasambit ni Blaze.

"Kase Mahal ko siya" Luke said flatly.

Blaze was confused and asked again "Who?!."

"Your ex-wife," Luke said briefly "I followed everything she wanted. I was submissive to her until I committed crimes. I stole information, I manipulated the law just for her. And the worst I ever did, he ordered me to kill her own sister but I don't kill people so I put ecstasy in your drink, I'm just jealous because Samantha wants you and not me. That ecstasy was high dosage and can turn angels like you into beast animals. So the crime has taken place in just one snap, but I didn't expect that you wouldn't kill her so you're still lucky. . . I did that because I love her but you are still the one she f*cking chose!" Luke said bitterly.

"That's not love!! That is an obsession!" Blaze exclaimed. "Why did you do that to me? What did I do to you?! hindi ko kasalanan na ako ang gusto niya!" Blaze said and fiddled and touched his nape.

"You took everything from me," Luke said "You took my loved ones from me, you stole Samantha as well as my sister. You took them from me even though you weren't doing anything yet. . . You don't deserve them!" Luke shouted in envy.

Blaze came over again and grabbed Luke's collar "But you still have no right to ruin my life, Now I know why you don't want me to look for that woman because it all started with you!" When Blaze lets go of Luke's clothes, he kicks the table again until it moves back. He didn't look back again because he might kill Luke.

"Hey! ayos ka lang ba talaga?. Ang lalim naman ng iniisip mo, pwede ko ba malaman" Nathalie asked so he woke up in his deep thought, he didn't realize that Nathalie was beside him so he was a bit surprised.

"Wala ito, just about business" he lied again. Since he knew the truth, his words have been filled with lies. He was afraid that Nathalie would leave him, so until now, his conscience would not let him go.