30

MC GROUP OF COMPANIES is holding a masquerade ball. It was an auction of art statues and the money raised by the event would be donated to some charities like the Pediatric Cancer Foundation and in Children with Brain Tumor Foundation. All of Mc's allies and business partners are invited to such a ball along with Cielo Firm Corporation and N.A.L Apparel Empire.

They enter a Convention and see the pomp of the people who attend the said Masquerade Ball. Everyone is holding bidder number cards and the auction is about to begin, The Mc just introducing guests who attended the Ball.

One by one the guests who arrived walked down the red carpet and flaunted wealth. Kc was wearing a shiny silver night-long gown and a silver mask while Blaze was wearing a black tuxedo and black mask which made him look more handsome and decent.

"On our red carpet Mr. Delvaje and his gorgeous date for tonight Kclyn Ladesma" Pagpapakilala sa kanila ng Mc. They smiled and greeted the people who greeted them, others were shareholders of their company.

"Why aren't you with Samantha?" Mr. Sebastian asked.

"We're not together anymore," Blaze said flatly, He held out his hand and introduced Kc to his business partners "This is my Fiance, Kc."

"Hi, nice to meet you Mr. Sebastian" ani Kc.

"If I am not mistaken, are you the Duchess of Ledesma Noble House?" Mr. Sebastian asked.

"Y-es, I am," her answer was astonishing.

"Oh! Lady Ledesma" Suddenly those present bowed and greeted her "Ow Ghad You don't have to bow"aniya.

They turned their attention to the Mc "Samantha Salazar and her only daughter, the heiress of N.A.L Empire Ms. Vanessa Herrera."

Kc was silent when she saw Blaze's wife, Samantha, approach where they were and shook hands with the other businessmen who were there.

"Hi," Samantha's emotionless greeting to Blaze's woman companion.

"Hi, I'm Kc Ledesma" ani Kc at palastikang nakipag kamay kay Samantha.

"Dad, I missed you" ani Vanessa pagkatapos ay yumakap ng mahigpit kay Blaze. "I missed you too sweetie."

"And now, The owner of the Gray Empire State and Land Incorporated, Holder of the biggest account in Seattle. "Mr. Gavyn Gray with his wife Sabrina Canleja- Gray."

They focused their attention on what the Mc said. They were amazed at the Rank of the company and they are sure the Ball will definitely raise a lot of money. So they turned their eyes to the hallway entrance to identify these wealthy people.

Walking the red carpet, a Man in a black tuxedo with a woman in a gold gown, her gown was dazzling brilliance which made her look more stunning. They were all startled when the woman lowered her Golden Mask. Blaze's blood seemed to rise to his brain, while Samantha was shocked at what she saw.

"A-te?" shocked, Vanessa said.

The Gray couple walked to the table near where Samanta, Vanessa, Blaze, and Kc were standing.

"Am I daydreaming? Do you see what I see?" Samantha asked her daughter Vanessa.

"You're not Mom" stuttered, Vanessa said.

Even those who knew Nathalie were shocked, including Mr. Sebastian. "Let us confirm this confusion," Mr. Sebastian said then walked over to couple Sabrina and Gavyn Gray.

Even Kc couldn't speak, "This was a big mess," Kc thought. Mr. Sebastian returned to their place but at that time, with Mr. Gray and Mrs. Gray.

Sabrina was like the hottest woman in Asia when she walked. Her blonde hair is long and curly which further beautifies her and deduces the slim shape of her face, while her lips are red as an apple but her eyes? her eyes are cold as snow. There is no visible emotion on her face. Her posture is very cold and you can't predict what she is thinking which makes her look scary and a cold savage woman.