64

Nathalie notices that Blaze always leaves early in the morning and comes back before she wakes up. She couldn't ask because he could feel Blaze's slight avoidance of her.

And this morning he was gone again, Nathalie just peeked out their bedroom window and waited for Blaze to return. She did not bother to turn on the light because the sun was already shining. Suddenly the door opened and Blaze hurriedly came into the room.

"Where did you go? "She asked flatly and slowly stood up on the sofa she was sitting on.

Blaze was surprised to hear Nathalie's voice "Kanina ka pa diyan?" Blaze asked.

Nathalie approached Blaze and adjusted his collar, "What are you doing outside? I notice you leaving every morning for the third time and coming back before I wake up. What is really going on?" Nathalie asked thoughtfully.

Blaze averted his eyes and didn't know what to say to Nathalie. "I'm just taking care of something, but it's okay Mommy can get out of the hospital" He lied to Nathalie because he couldn't tell what he was really doing.

"Why didn't you tell me right away? How is she? " Nathalie asked.

They slowly sat on the bed and Blaze hugged Nathalie and caressed her back "I'm sorry, I don't want you to worry, I know that you are stressed because of your work and then the preparation of our wedding went together."

Nathalie nodded "How are you and your parents?" Nathalie asked with concern.

"Well, I had to put my anger aside because they are still my parents. Don't worry about them, They are in good condition" Nathalie nodded and Blaze leaned over her and hugged her.

Blaze is upset because he doesn't know if what he's doing is right. He was hiding something Nathalie had a right to know. Blaze took a deep breath and closed his for a few more minutes.

"What's with that sigh?" Nathalie asked him.

"Nothing, just tired," he mumbled.

Nathalie fell asleep again in Blaze's arms but when she woke up he was no longer by her side.

Blaze seems to be chasing Samantha, She doesn't stop threatening him that she will reveal the truth. But even though he wants not to worry because they are both guilty of that crime, he can't do that because his conscience is chasing him. He knows that Nathalie deserves to know the truth, she deserves to have justice but he is still afraid of the outcome. He's afraid of losing everything he has. He can't sleep well because everything that happens turns into a nightmare for him. He wants to confess everything to her but he's scared, scared of losing his family.

Every morning he disappears next to Nathalie because he has to do what Samantha wants and to get the evidence she has. It was as if he were playing with fire and as time went on the burning coal grew bigger and his sins got worse.

"You are so strong, this is the last thing I want, Iatras mo ang kasal," Samantha said pleadingly.

"That's what I will never do, Won't you stop yet ?! We both know that you will also be imprisoned when the truth comes out" Blaze said loudly and his mouth twitched.

Samantha shrugged "Who cares?, All I want is for you and Nathalie not to be happy. "

"Nilalamon ka na ng galit mo!, Hindi mo man lang ba naisip ang anak mo?!. Paano na lang si Vanessa? Sa tingin mo matutuwa siya sa ginagawa mo?! Ikaw mismo ang gumagawa ng miserable mong buhay" sambit ni Blaze.

"Don't turn everything on me! My daughter will understand me! And I do it for her too, so that everything will not be taken away from her" Samantha shouted.

Blaze just shook his head because of Samantha's immorality "I'm done with you! " He said emphatically then left Samantha's office. He's running out of patience, He has no intention of hiding the truth for life, but he is just looking for the right time, is there really a right time? That was the question he had in his mind.

Samantha sighed in anger, she just threw the contents of her table out of sheer annoyance. She was tired of the restraint she was doing, and her hatred grew even more every time she saw that her sister was happy while she was still continually suffering from hatred in her heart. Her heart will not be at peace until she gets what he desires. It was revenge for losing the hatred in her heart.

She couldn't bear to see Nathalie marry the man she first owned. "You always took everything that I have!" She said in deep anger. Samantha clenched her fist and slammed her desk hard.

She picked up the disc under her desk, it was the CCTV footage of Nathalie running down the dark road before heading into the woods. In the video, Nathalie runs down the road while Blaze, who is out of his mind chases her. That disc came from Luke, she ordered it to take and delete from the system the CCTV footage to cover up the crime they were involved in.

"Let's see if your family won't be ruined after Nathalie watches this video," Samantha said deeply and looked sharply at the disc.

She put all the evidence, photographs as well as the disc in the box "Let's see how strong that stupid love you have!" She called her secretary to order that the box be sent to her sister's office.

"Yes Madam, I'll send it to Luna Inc. right away," her secretary said and immediately left her office.

She rotated another disc in her palm and played with it. That's the footage where Luke puts ecstasy into Blaze's drink. Even if they get involved if Nathalie tries to file a lawsuit, she has no solid evidence against them so it would be difficult to overthrow her unless Luke surrenders himself.