Chapter 1

Rachel
Piper and Reyna never had been to a mall so I had to have a girls day with them and bring them to the mall.

"Wow its huge." Reyna said. I laughed and pulled them along with me.
"Oh my gods I love those shoes!" Piper said. "To bad they would get pretty ugly fast."
"You're so right." I giggled.

We walked forward looking at the displays when someone yelled. Piper and Reyna use to their survival instincts caused both to immediately take out their daggers.

"Stop those kids!" Scram a security guard closer to the heavier side.

We were by the food courts and saw two girls and a boy running from the security guard. One of the girls was visibly smaller that the rest of the group. She was running ahead carrying what seemed like a bag of fast food.
Reyna had already sprinted forward ready to help not giving me the chance to explain to her that they were no threat and that the security guard would handle it. I had no choice but to watch it play out with Piper.
The group ended up splitting up the little girl running off alone and the older girl and boy going the opposite way. Reyna took the decision to chase the little one.
As soon as the little girl saw she was alone and being chased she ran faster than anything I seen. I turned and looked a Piper in awe. Reyna was getting left behind as the little girl dodged security men and woman. That was until she tripped and fell.

"Oooh." Me and Piper said. As Reyna got closer two kids emerged from the crowd.
"Reyna look out!" Piper screamed.

I noticed why. Her two friends didn't abandon her they where their backup plan. The guy went towards Reyna and she turned to him with a kick.

"Piper we have to do something." I said, she was outnumbered.
"On it." she said running their way.

The older girl was about to tackle Reyna.

"STOP!" Piper screamed putting charmspeak into her voice.

The shoppers stopped in their steps to look at her, even I did. Luckily it worked and the boy and girl had stopped attacking Reyna. She had her hands on her knees catching her breath.

"You didn't have to stop them Reyna. Its their job." I explained.
"I like justice." she responded with a smile on her face while Piper charmspeaked to the older boy and girl. I turned to see the other little thief which was way younger than any of us.
"Here you girls want it take it."the little girl said tossing the bag to Reyna.
"Just get those knifes away from me and my siblings." she said tying her shoe. I looked at Piper and Reyna.
"You can see them?" I asked wondering if she could also see through the mist.