Chapter 50

Nico

Hazel lay by me and we both groaned. I jumped at the sound of a cry. I knew that voice very well.

"Hazel come on!" I called.

She winced as she opens her hand. The rock that Star has given her cut into her hand.

"I didn't want to accidentally drop it." Hazel said.

I help her up and she motioned for me to be quiet.

Hazellll help herr. Nico helppp her. Ahhhhhhhhh!

The ghost appeared echoing and crying at me and Hazel. The ghost lady looked in despair and that was just not pretty. I tried to banish it because it was horrifying.

"Help us. So we can help her." Hazel whispered.

I caaaantt my love. Find it, help herrr pleaseeee.

Its words echoed again and again even once it was gone. Hazel turned to me and I look at her.
She started to pull the rocks around her but none of them seem to be like the one that Star had given her.

I went threw all the rocks and was amazed by how difficult it was to find the special rock.

The ground shook as Hazel tried to pull all the goods but nothing happened anymore.

"No, no, no, no. Nico there is nothing anymore."
"Hazel calm down try again. Please."
"Nico there is nothing!"
"HAZEL WE HAVE TO FIND IT OR SHE WILL DIE, OKAY!" I screamed frustrated.

Hazels eyes teared up and I instantly felt bad.

"Am sorry Hazel."
"No your right. I have to do this, for her Nico." Hazel squeezed my hand.

We kept hiking up and slashing at not very friendly things.
I could see Hazel was tired from trying to summon the charm and I decide to rest.

"Lets just rest here." I said.

Hazel didn't argue and sat down. I took guard.