Chapter 75

Nico.
Everything was back to normal, well mostly. Except for the mysterious hair cuts and mustaches that some people woke up with.

My little sister was happy with her 2 closest friends. Jonathan son of Poseidon and Grace daughter of Aphrodite.  Annabeth adored them as she said. We all knew why, it reminded her of herself, Thalia and Luke.

Will, Percy, and Piper were always being parents to the new campers. I just sat back and laughed supporting them.

"NICO!!!!" Will came yelling pulling Star along.
"What now?"
"Your sister is in trouble, for real this time." He said seriously.
"Why."
"She got caught by the Aphrodite kids cutting one of their siblings hair."
"Uuuh. Really." I said annoyed.
"There tooooo pretty its disgusting." She said.
"Well we can see what dad has to say about that." I replied.

She pouted at me and started whining that she didn't want to leave. She didn't fully trust Hades yet, but still had to spend time with him.

"Oh what do you know he's here." Will said.

I grabbed her bag from under the swinging chair we had put in for Star and handed it to her.
The campers were still not use to seeing our father come pick up his daughter for the weekended they would gasp and whisper.
He walked up to me. I handed him Stars bag and he looked at it interested.

It was a black satchel bag with a skull, rainbow and unicorn patch.

"Come on Estrella." He extended his hand.

I looked at Star who looked at me.

"Ill see you Monday morning." I said.

She sighed and walk towards our dad.

"Why is this bag heavy?" Hades said.

Stars eyes went wide and she tried reaching for it but our dad just raised it higher out of her reach. He looks threw it and spray paint in various colors fell out.

"Estrella! Explain this!" Hades raises his voice.
"Uhhh remodeling my room?"

Well it was her room. I broke out in laughter and Hades smiles putting it back in the backpack. I reach for my black side satchel and picked up my sister.

"I am not missing this family trip for the world."

Will looks at us and as they start to walk off I looked at him and he winked at me making me blush.