Chapter 59

Nico
I dropped my fork running to my coughing little sister. She looked so sick.

"Star."
"Uhhh my stomach hurts. You cant let this go on. The alcohol makes me not think straight."
"Its cool Star I got it."
"No you don't understand!"

My sister shook under my grip.

"Let it begin." Hades laughed.

Star fought to stay were she was bitting her lower lip.

Our outfits changed to gear and we all held swords. I didn't even want to think of that it made me uncomfortable.

"Star."
"Go Nico now! Don't let me near you." She growled.

She dug her nails in her palms. Its as if her hands itched to reach for her sword.

"Star!"
"Nico please! Go! The alcohol doesn't let me control myself ..."

She tugged on her rosary bracelet the black and gold beads and chain snapped. The beads forming to her unique sword.

She moved swift and Hazel pulled me back before Star managed to cut a wound in me.

Her eyes were fierce and scared. I could see her struggle from keeping the sword to herself.

"RUNN!" She yelled.

Me and Hazel scattered. Star was no ordinary demigod. She was special with lots of strength and endurance and most important determination LOTS of determination.

An hour later me and Hazel struggled to catch our breathes from all the running. We were on the second floor and Hades was just below observing.

"Hey, Cruz over here!" He yelled.

I stared at him angrily. I really wanted to sit.

"I wish Arian were here."
"Hazel look out!" I yelled.

Star appeared out of the floor and swung for Hazel. Hazel dodged but Star managed to cut a gash on her.

She yelled and Star stopped for a moment to look at her scared as her sword was high in the air and she was about to kill Hazel.

"Stab me! STAB ME!!!" Star yelled at me.