Chapter 20

Stardue

I cried as Percy consoled me when I heard footsteps.
I sat up and wiped my tears quickly, so they didn't obscure my vision.

"Did you hear that?" I told Percy.

He nodded and took riptide out. I took my dagger.
Jason took out another type of weapon that was imperial gold.
I looked at his weapon in admiration.

"Wanna trade?" I blurted out.

He looks at me confused, but responded.

"No." He grinned.

The ground shook beneath us. I know what that was.

"No." I sticked my dagger in its sheath. "We gotta go. NOW!" I yelled.

I sprinted and they look at me confused.
I had to get stuck with them.

"Move! Don't just stand there." I pulled them along.

The ground shook more violent and they didn't continue questioning me they sprinted and leaped over barks following me. We were near a rode and I ran faster.

"Hold on Star!" Jason yelled.

"WATCH OUT!" Percy screamed. The truck instantly tried to break but it was to late. Percy ran over, I could see his face full of dread I wonder if Jason could to.

I panicked for a second wondering why I can see him if I was just ran over.
Wait! Jason!

"Jason?" I said scared.
"Yyess? What....just happen?"
"Oh thank god."

I wasn't sure what happened but seeing lights and then looking at Jason who was behind me. I remembered Percy's warning but it was to late.

"It might take a while to get back."
"What do you mean? I can't move!"
"Calm your horses I'll figure it out, in a few, meanwhile just stay calm."

I tried to figure out where we were and how we could see Percy. The only logical well no not really that would be ridiculous. We were stuck in the floor was the only explanation I had.