Chapter 74

Stardue.

I ran around camp trying to decide which cabin to open first when I collided into someone.

"Star!" Will said squeezing my guts out.

I jump up and down excitedly.

"Johnny and Gracy!" I said.

He took me to a cabin that was amazing with a number 3 over it.
The first person I saw was Percy who was snoring. I crept over and placed my face right in front of him.

"Star, I don't think thats a good idea." Will whispered.

I looked at Percy who was sleeping soundly and couldn't help but laugh at his snoring. His eyes fluttered open and he yelled falling on the opposite side of the bed. I crawled under the bed popping my head on the other side and he screamed.

I giggled on the floor until I couldn't breathe and he laughed too.

"Star!" Johnny said.

He crushes me in a hug and didn't seem to want to let go.

"I missed you. I got you something."

He lets go and I look at him. He took out a bracelet made out of beads.

"I made this for you while you were gone."
"Jonathan please tell me you didn't get that from...." Percy tried to finish.
"Okay. No I didn't."

I laughed and looked at the bracelet. It has one bead with a picture in it. It was a broken heart being sewn back together. The rest of the bracelet had nots on it, in a orderly fashion. 
I look at him a bit confused.  

"I want to thank you. When I thought there was no hope you came along and fixed that, so thank you." He said and hugged me.

Tears threaten to spill down my face.
Before I truly met Johnny he was the lonely orphan that kicked everyones buts if you messed with him or if you were just around and he had to punch somebody, it would be you. I never knew it was because he felt alone.