Chapter 25

Stardue

I muttered in a language that wasn't english. I held out a small stone and kept on muttering till it started to glow.

"Ímoun ó, ti eíste, tha eínai aftó pou eímai.!!!"

My father stood in front of me trying to stop me but it was to late. It was done we were a bind.

"I once was what you are, you will be what I am." I said breathless.
"My daughter, your spell might work but you will one day forget and ill be back and your spell will work the other way around." Ímoun ó, ti eíste, tha eínai aftó pou eímai." He said his knees buckling and his body shifted. He chuckled looking straight at me.

A huge wave of power was released and the power pushed me back and I hit a wall hard knocking me out.

                  **************
He left me in a hotel till he fixed things. It didn't matter to me. I didn't want to stay with him either way. He said he would be back in a few months. I stayed there living by my own rules playing games.
He sent someone I never met to pick me up and then life changed.

                     ************

My father argued with Maria when she was walking up the stairs and he kept yelling at her.
He sensed something and looked at me with big worried eyes. He yelled out names and I immediately brought a force field over us but then it was gone.

                  ***************
I argued with my father about his decision but he did it anyway. I was the last to bathe in the river.

                   ****************
I played in the casino because I was a great gambler and the only 6 year old that was allowed to play. I laughed in everyones face as I won the poker game again.