Chapter 22

Stardue

"Oh god no!" I said panicking and instantly put my seatbelt on.
"Jason hit the gas!" Percy yelled.

Jason looks in the rear mirror. "Gods!" He said.

Percy also put his seatbelt on and Jason hit the gas and puts his seatbelt on at the same time.

"What in the world is that!?" Jason said.
"JASON LOOK OUT!" I scream.

He tried to brake but it made it worse.

We all scram as we spun in circles and the beast flipped the car over. The only thing that stopped us was a tree bark. The lights went out for me.

               ******************

My vision was kinda blurry and my ears stopped buzzing. I heard the monsters speak.

"What sshould we do with thesssse  two?" It sounded like a snake talking. Then a big stronger voice spoke.
"Kill them we well be well known for killing the greateast of the big threes children. Hahahaha!" I instantly knew that voice and it terrorized me.

I tried to get my seatbelt loose but it was stuck. I tugged with all my might but it wont budge.

"Kill these my boss calls upon me I will be back soon to take the girl don't let them escaped or you shall be the one dead!" said the big strong voice. "Yessss sssirr."

The ground shook as it ran off.

"This is my chance."

I heard one of my friends groan as they got dragged unconscious. I took hold of the belts jammed button and concentrated imagining me put the twigs back to place.

"I hope that book I Am Number Four works for this and that John Smith is not the only one who could do such thing." I murmured.

I then pushed the seat belt button and I fell to the broken glass below

"Hey it worked!" I said and instantly covered my mouth.