Chapter 2

Reyna
I saw where Rachel was going with this. The girl kept her head down with her hood on while talking to us, playing with the hoodies strings.

"Reyna this might be her." Rachel said.
"Yea I highly doubt it." I said.
"Shes the one I saw and theirs only one way to find out." Rachel said getting closer to her and pulling her hood off.
"Watch it!" She sneered putting her hood back on, giving a quick glimpse up at us.

"Oh my gods your eyes!" I said.
Rachel is right she has purple eyes and it wasnt just a dream of hers. The girl is standing right in front of me.
"Yea, yea, yea call me a genetic mutation or a extraterrestrial what ever you will to."

She walked away from us towards her siblings. Although she called them her siblings, she didn't look anything like them.

"Reyna. We have to take her back."
"Woah there we cant. No mortal is allowed back at camp beside you."
"We have to. I have a bad feeling if we leave her here."
"She'll be fineeeee."

Reyna put her sword back in its sheath and the little girl reached for it. Shes was quick. She swung at what we momentarily thought was a security guard.

"Ssssstardue De La Cruz hand over the sssstone." The dracaena hissed.

I wondered if she could see what it truly was or if she still saw a security guard and was willing to stab him to get away from him.

"Little girl my sword." I snapped.

The slithering creature lunged at the girl. Her siblings screamed in horror.
What I thought was that they screamed because of their sister but another dracanae lunged at them.

"Hey slithering beasties! Come and get me dum dums!" The girl ran and right behind her where the two dracanae.