Chapter 70

Nico

I got up wincing. There was a glass sticking out of my stomach. Hazel was getting up but she looked fine.

"Nico your hurt."
"Do you hear something?"

We heard a whisper and walked in to the room where I had last seen my little sister and our fathers body.

"Estrella please come out. I wont hurt you." Hades spoke to the floor.
"Father?"

He turned to look at me and Hazel and rushed forward hugging us.

"Thank you. All of you, that dam bastard..."

A head poked out the floor and Hades turned.

"Estrella! Wait!" He said and the head disappeared.
"What in the gods. How is she doing that?"
"Ghosting. She is my first daughter and she is very different that other demigods. She came out more powerful than any other demigod alive to this day."
"Is that why... this happened."
Hades sighed. "Ah, yes shes special in many ways than you can't imagine. Many things go after her because of her strength. He thought that he could take over the gods with her by his side."

I looked at the floor where Stars head had poked out.

"Is she still here?" I ask.
"In deed she is."
"Estrella. Come out or I will have to interfere."
"Estrella?" I ask.
"It her original name Estrella De La Cruz."
"She said Stardue Cruz."
"He named her that beacuse she had a due she owed him. Star is english for her name which is Spanish."

We all looked at the floor but only our father knows exactly where she was.

"Star come out. Its over."
"She may not want to come out because of our father Nico. She is still afraid."
"Ill handle it." Hades says.
"It will only make her more scared."
"Any better idea my boy?"
"Let me try." Hazel says.
"Your roman my girl. She doesn't really like romans like you."