Chapter 42

Hazel

I wake up in cold sweat. I packed my bags quickly to leave in order to help my siblings. There is only one place Hades will be in.
The underworld.

I bolted out the door and bumped into someone.

"Frank!" I said surprised.
"Are you okay?"
"Yea yea perfectly fine."
"Your acting quiet strange."
"Whaaaaat? Nooo."
"Whats with the bag?"
"Fine. Am going on a quest to save my siblings."

Frank looked at me and then my bag sighing. He gave me a sad little face.

"You know Hades and Pluto kids are very stubborn. Your going to leave either way if I say no."
"Yup."
"Then good luck. And please come back."

Frank cupped my face leaning in for a kiss.

I gave him a big hug and left. I started walking to the only underworld entrance in New York, Central Park. Grover had insisted in coming to help open the door. I told him I had it all under control.

I stopped and took a deep breath, all I have to do now is create music to open the doors and ill be right next to the gates to the great palace.
I closed my eyes and sang. One of my talents I use to use everyday back then to keep me happy and going.

A minute passed and I started to assume that it was not enough and they wouldn't open. I raised my voice and sang with more passion. Then the floor caved in a cold air making the hairs on the back of my neck stand. I crawled in and ended up in the main gates. The place giving me the chills, making me feel as if they could take my life at any moment. I walked towards the palace careful hoping no one will notice me.