Chapter 12

Hazel.
I ran outside to see what all the commotion was and when Star saw me standing at the door frame she sprinted.
I scanned the surroundings for Nico and there he was across from our cabin.

"Nicooo!"
"Am fine." He groaned.
"Okay be right back."
"What?"

I left Nico behind and ran after our sister. She ran really fast. Sprinting and sliding the corners but managing to stay on her feet.

"Star wait!"

She turned a corner and I heard her yelp.

"STAR!" I sprinted faster.

I almost crashed into her and Will.
Will was struggling holding the girls hands as she squirmed, screaming.
She was crying nonstop tears just leaking down her cheeks.

"I have to go." She sobbed. "I lost something important and I have to find it!" She sobbed absently reaching her neck.

Will had let her go afraid to break her arm.

"Was it a necklace you lost?" Will asked her.
"Yes! Did you find it!" She sniffled.
"Um, no but you'll get a new one and at the end of summer you get a bead!" He said enthusiastic.
"Nooooo!" She screeched. "Were doomed he's coming."

Wait. Did she already know of her quest? Rachel had said a prophecy for her. What if she actually knew about it before she got here.

Me and Will looked at each other.

"Star? Who's coming?"
More tears streamed down.
"I don't know....he just told me last night."
"What he look like."
"It was dark and I couldn't see."
"What he say?" Will interjected.
"You have committed an error. You have lost my prison and now am free. Ill see you soon."

That made no sense a necklace and prison and the prophecy.