Chapter 37

Stardue
I woke up on my bed again. I saw a figure loom over me and got up to meet another.

"Dad!" I yelled.

I walked towards him pulling Nico. He look at me surprised but hugged me tightly.

"Lets have a conversation shall we kids."
"I rather not!" I growled, snatching Nico with me.
"Hmm."

Next thing we knew we were in the dining room. Dad at the head of the table. Me on the right side and Nico on the opposite. He stared at me, I looked away to not meet his eyes.

"Grapes?" Our father offered.
"What in the gods is going on, dad?" Nico said.
"First of all am not your father." Hades said.
"Of course you are our father." I stood up in my chair.
"Am sorry sweetheart but as much as I would love to be your father am not biologically. Well at least not yet." He grinned.
"What!" I yelled getting up the chair dropping behind me. It only caused him to grin wider.
"Am a pit of hell in another body."
"I DEMAND YOU LEAVE THIS BODY." Nico yelled.

The person I thought was my father really wasn't. I was raised by a pit of hell. Maybe that explains why my life was hell. I still didn't want to accept the fact. My life could have been different. This thing was in possession of my real dads body. The one I never got to meet.

"Oh my boy." He chuckled. "That wont work."

He got up from his chair. The sound screeched threw out the palace.

"It wont work my boy." He assured Nico.

He stood behind him and Nico stood still. His face blank probably still in shock. He sent Nico diving across the dining room. I just stared, he didn't have a weapon I realized.