Chapter 41

Nico
I hopped over the dining table to get to Star.
I set her head gently on my lap and brushed her hair out her face.

"Star? Star? Are you okay?" I whispered.

She mumbled something hardly audible.

"What was that?" I asked.
"Did we win?" She repeated a bit louder.

Hades turned to look at us and released a smirk. He snatched her from me making her groan.
I followed them up the stairs and caught the phrase he was repeating.
Thats my girl.

I tried and walk in to her room and Hades turns to me. His face no longer his original.
He had 4 glowing red eyes and a insect like mouth.
I jump back startled by the hideous thing.

"GET OUT!" It growled and a mysterious wind closed the door.

Its face stayed the same as it walked towards me and I walked back ending up herded like a cow into my room.

His face went back to normal as he chuckled and closed the double doors.

"Goodnight Nico. Don't let the tormented souls get to you. They might drive you insane." He laughed.

This is ridiculous. As soon as he said that it made fear creep up my spine and made me very aware of my surroundings.
I took deep breaths trying to get a grip of myself. If my younger sister lived here most of her live I could handle a few nights.

We have to figure out a way to get out of here and fix this mess. The only person who does know how to fix it is Star.
I snuck out my room and manage to get to Stars.
I nudge her awake.

"Hmmmm?" She said half asleep.
"How do we fix this." I whispered. She laughed a little. "It'll take years till we find another charm." She started to snore.

Looking at her sleep suddenly made me very tired too.