Chapter 23

I crawled on the broken glass below. I wanted to scream in pain but I didn't. I crawled out the car.

"Princesssss we have been waiting for you." said the snake lady holding Jason and Percy.
"Lets have some fun how about I tie both of these." The snake said tying both of them faster than a blink of a eye.

I gasped in astonishment.

"Run Star get away finish the quest!" Jason said now being completely conscious.
"Ssshut your mouth Grace." said the snake lady throwing him towards a rock.
"Jason!" I tried to run toward him but the snake lady said something that made me change my mind.
"Who do you plan to sssafe the one you don't really know or the one that'sss unconsssciousss and that isss drowning."

Percy hes gone.

Soon I saw bubbles in the little lake by her.

"Percy! Jason!" I looked at Jason then the lake then at Jason and saw his fingers twitch.

I jumped in the lake not knowing how to swim. I started drowning but desperately paddle my feet and swayed my hands. I couldn't breathe my lungs burned. I spotted Percy struggling to get the rope off I reach him and helped him. As soon as I did help him I let my self drown my lungs filling with water. I started to close my eyes. Before I did I saw lightning.

At some point I thought that I was hallucinating as I heard Percy's voice in my head.

"Don't you dare give up on me Cruz." He said.

I sank farther down till I was on the ground and the surface seemed farther.
The last I saw was a figure coming towards me.