Chapter 29

Percy
Gods did Star run fast. I wonder if she has some type of super speed. I doubt it. I couldn't keep up my legs burned. Before I knew I was way behind. I looked to my side noticing the salty water. I jumped in the salty water and called a dolphin. I rode it and ended up in front of them so I summoned a wave to wipe out the dog.

"Stardue jump!"
"Percy?" She said confused
"Jump now!!!!" The shifter had changed from a dog to a lion.
Omfh Star landed on top of me setting us both deeper in water as we fell off the dolphin. She panicked kicking. I set her on the dolphin and told the dolphin to take her back to shore and it listened.

"Percy! What are you doing this is my fight and we can escape it now!" Just then I saw Johnny and Grace coming and Jason not far behind.

Her eyes were wide as she got farther.

The ground shook and the water formed a big wave and it fell over us.
I dived in the water and the dolphin did the same with Star holding on tight.
When I got to the surface the shifter was in his normal form. He was taller than any of us.

"PUNY MORTALS, TURN IN THE GIRL AND YOU WONT DIE." It roared.

Star was a distant speck and I got back on the cement.

"How many times has the enemy said that Jason?"
"Hmm, quite a few I lost count."
"Whats the usual outcome." I said.
"Dead." Jason grinned.
"FOOLISH DEMIGODS."

He stomped sending us flying back. All of us. Me and Jason got up and I summoned a fist of water punching it. I managed to make it stumble and for Jason to get close to it.