Chapter 7

Nico
I sat with Hazel, who was making googly eyes at her boyfriend. I shaked my head as I kept eating. I turned to look at Chiron who wanted our attention.

"Campers! As you might have noticed we have a new camper. We shall wait till she gets claimed and if not she may not stay. She may not come back till the appropriate age. For now welcome Stardue Cruz."

The campers clapped but moved there heads from side to side looking for her. I caught what one of them murmured. 

"I heard she has purple eyes."

That caught my attention. That was genetically impossible but she was a demigod so maybe it was possible. Earlier when I chased her I didn't notice.

"Nicooo!"
"Oh, whats wrong."
"I said lets go meet the new camper."
"Uhh, I think I'll stay here."

Hazel gave me a pouty face and pulled me up dragging me halfway to were Percy and the girl were siting.

"Hey." Percy said.

I felt myself blush immediately. The girl turned to look at me and I saw her big purple eyes.
She jumped and yelled almost falling back but I caught her.

She started to yell and squirm the moment I touched her.
She sobbed and everyone turned to look at her.

In that moment I really did wish I hadn't touched her. A symbol glowed over her so bright and fierce like it was going to explode over her.

People gasped and murmured but I took a step back. Hazel squealed in delight. She was about to touch the girl but she ran off only to bump into Will. I thought she would throw a tantrum or something but she hugged him.
Rage built up.
Maybe thats why they had a bond she was exactly like me just younger.
A daughter of Hades.