Chapter 68

Nico

"Was it right for me to make her swear."
"Nico it was. She doesn't understand."
"How do we lure him were she wants."
"I have and idea on how."

We went to find Hades in his own room.

"Hey demon." Hazel said..
"What did you just calm me missy." He said threw gritted teeth.
I followed along.
"He probably stole our fathers body because he was soooo tired of being hideous." I laughed and Hazel broke out in honest laughter.
I laugh again and Hazels laughing became soundless.
"Why you little...."
"Run!" I yelled to Hazel pulling her along as she still laughed.

We ran past Star and she yelled to keep running. We ran past her into the room after and as we left and Hades came in a barrier formed on the door frames sealing them in and us out.

"STAR!" I yelled banging on it.

Hades eyes went wide with horror.

"Stardue my girl dont do this."
"Thats not my name. Its not Star-due its not anymore. Its yours. My due is paid."

Hades tried to go forward but she murmured something under her breath and the stone glowed.

"Ímoun ó, ti eíste, tha eínai aftó pou eímai. Échete díkio , eímai san eséna opóte páre me mazí sou." She spoke.
"Nico what is she saying? I dont speak greek."
" I once was what you are, you will be what I am. You are right I am like you so take me with you." I said breathless.

I ran forward banging on the barrier she created.

"Star! No please! The promise."

I was no longer selfish. I was worried of  the oath of what it would be like for her breaking it.

"Look at me."
"I cant."
"Look at me Star. I trust you."

"Promise me you wont leave me. I know you." I looked in her eyes.
"I cant."
"SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX."

She never swore I realized. I saw my desire for her to stay. She turned her fear inducement into desire when we looked into her eyes. Hazel and my desire for her to stay.